WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nibblesandbits

100_0828rt.jpg

imamouse

^^Yummm - Eland. I've eaten most African antelopes, including Eland. All were really yummy - leaner than beef.

popsicletrees

What a great photo idea. I love how you captured the speed of the attraction. I can honestly say that I have never been on that ride.

Thank you! It is a great ride, especially at night.

Here is mine for today. It isn't the best quality, but I love the character interaction, and the little boy was too cute.

P9230062.jpg

Sulu

Has anyone else bought the blue fan bottle things to the bottom right of this picture? Be warned, we bought 3 and only had one that still worked after two days. :hammer:

We bought one in 2003; it still works today. Our DD uses it every weekend at her Softball tournaments. :)

hpyhnt 1000

^I too have bought one, actually two. The first one would still work if I hadn't been swinging it through the air. Needless to say, I loss my grip and it smashed into a wall, breaking the fan. The second one, bought two years ago, still works!

joanna71985

Has anyone else bought the blue fan bottle things to the bottom right of this picture? Be warned, we bought 3 and only had one that still worked after two days. :hammer:

Mine is 3 years old, and still going strong.

awww, too cute!!

Is anyone else hearing the theme to Dumbo's Circus right now? Does anyone else REMEMBER Dumbo's Circus? :ROFLOL:
"DUMBO'S CIRCUS, FLYING UP IN THE SKY! YOU NEVER SEEN A CIRCUS QUITE LIKE THIS!!"

I remember that show!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom