WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffb

Keekee, GoofyGirl, Elonwy, Flounder de, Master Gracey, Doc Audio, Nicole 220 and Hpyhnt 1000 - thank you so much for the very kind words on the China Pavilion at night picture.

Here is one more of the China Pavilion from 1983. The Pavilion towers over the trees that were probably planted less than a year before.

2571476537_c7ea6df656_b.jpg
Here

cooleo

Here's an old one
leagues5.jpg

Thanks everyone who liked my picture of Canada. I'm glad you guys like these.

DSC08094.jpg

Is it just me? I am having a problem seeing lots of you guys photos for some reason. I cannot see any photos from any of you guys quoted above. The crazy thing is I CAN SEE any of your photos listed prior to the last time I viewed the site, but I am not having problems with other people's photos. I can see posts by Jeffb, forbidden_donut, blappin & others; just lots that I can't see. :shrug:

cooleo

Great shot! One of the best pictures I have ever taken at WDW is in that same spot. It was essentially the same set up, but where it was so hot (august) I wiped the fog off of my camera lens and got this great blurred effect around the outside of the shot. Totally by accident.

Be-U-T-ful, Cooleo!!!

Completely GORGEOUS! Love it. This should be a postcard. :wave:

Thanks Guys! I must take that shot every time I go to AK. :sohappy:

WDWFigment

Holy crap:eek:! When was this picture taken?? I swear that is my husband and son on the raft closest to the front of the picture--(skinny boy in green bathing suit)! Any chance it was taken late April/Early May?? that would be so funny if it is them!:ROFLOL:

Sorry, it was taken August 18, 2007.

Horizons1

Horizons1 - Another great shot. I love the monorail "zipping by" in the background. Just curious, when are all of these night pics taken, because there is nobody in any of them.

Thanks, glad you like it. These pictures were taken about 8-10 PM (obviously in the PM, lol). When it's around that time, the crowds thin out and gather around the WS lagoon for IllumiNations. Future World becomes very empty, and very open. For this photo, which is the walkway between Imagination and WS, I had to wait for people to pass before I could take the photo. The paths aren't always clear, but at that time of night they clear up pretty fast. Oh, and all of these pictures weren't taken in one night. This one and the last few I've posted were taken this past Saturday. The ones earlier on in the thread were taken back in December. But thanks for the compliment, and I hope you enjoy these and all my others. :wave:

kc1296426

Thanks, glad you like it. These pictures were taken about 8-10 PM (obviously in the PM, lol). When it's around that time, the crowds thin out and gather around the WS lagoon for IllumiNations. Future World becomes very empty, and very open. For this photo, which is the walkway between Imagination and WS, I had to wait for people to pass before I could take the photo. The paths aren't always clear, but at that time of night they clear up pretty fast. Oh, and all of these pictures weren't taken in one night. This one and the last few I've posted were taken this past Saturday. The ones earlier on in the thread were taken back in December. But thanks for the compliment, and I hope you enjoy these and all my others. :wave:
Haha, I bet you used the hell out of your tripod! Great shots.

hpyhnt 1000

Thanks for the reply, Horizons. I do enjoy your photos, and they're even inspiring me to try and get more night shots the next time I go. I had always written night off as far as pictures are concerned, but yours, along other's pictures, are showing me that night pics can turn out even better than day shots in some cases.

EDIT: Hit the big 5-0-0! :sohappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom