WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorjus

P1000086.JPG

Susan Savia

The first thing I do when I go on WDWMagic is check out the photos. Their all so beautiful! Thank you for sharing!!! :)

Next Trip - January 2009

It's like coming home again......

rtiller

IMG_2299.jpg

The lady at the DME check in desk asked if this was our first trip to WDW. I guess it's because we were taking pictures before we even arrived.

jeffb

Randy Holbrook from Off Kitler and me at EPCOT, taken by KeeKee. I highly recommend checking out their show at the Canadian Pavilion.

2931541431_27bc5efee6_o.jpg

This was taken in Oct. '07 during the Epcot Food and Wine Fest. It always makes me laugh, and even funnier is that one of our friends made it their screen saver because she said it captured us perfectly. I don't know if that's good or bad....:lol:
DSC01710.jpg

JediMasterMatt

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, right at the end of every day... of course this picture was taken in early 2007, so there's been several hundred beautiful tomorrows since then.

PA297149.jpg

Azerin

Azerin - that Headless Horseman pic is fantastic!! My next trip will difinitely have to be a Halloween one.....someday!

Azerin, AMAZING job on getting that shot. I have shown some of my friends and they are all stunned especially as I am sure that shot happened while the horse was running!!! Just AMAZING job!!! Belle

Agreed! That is the best shot of the Headless Horseman that I've seen.

Holy crap.... that is an awesome photo!

OMG! That seriously has to be the BEST pic I've ever seen of the Headless Horseman!!! Wow!!!

WOW! Amazing, Azerin. Can't wait to see this in a week and a half, but my pics will not turn out this well, I'm sure!

Thank you everyone :D I was very happy with that picture and very glad others like it as well :)

I just want to say thanks to WDWFigment, Azerin, and all others who link their awesome photos to their Flickr pages. I always look at the EXIF data in hopes of learning from you. Hopefully it will come in handy when I take my new SLR camera to WDW in December! :wave:

Your welcome :) I know I have learned a lot from looking at their EXIF data and glad I can be of some help to others :)

I was away for the weekend so haven't been able to post or edit pictures :( But here is one for today :)

Clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom