WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeeKee

P9060931.jpg

littleeep

Tricky ________?

Ask for Richard Nixon dressed as a caveman (with a beard), and so you shall receive.....Remember, Robin Williams DID theorize in the 80's that Ronald Reagan was an Audio Animitronic!
2845031607_454f2b7d63_b.jpg

WDWFigment

Thanks for all the comments on the "ghost" picture. I wonder if I've started another trend?

Please visit my WDW Flickr Page (link in signature) for my other WDW shots from our August 2008 trip (so far)!

jeffb

KeeKee, MattyFresh, Gabroccoli, Carole - thank you for the kind words on the Boardwalk at night shot!

KeeKee - great shot of the Temple of Heavan ceiling. The attention to detail at the China Pavilion is really amazing.

WDWFigment - fantastic idea and execution on the Haunted Mansion ghosts shot!

firedog31

Thanks for all the comments on the "ghost" picture. I wonder if I've started another trend?

Please visit my WDW Flickr Page (link in signature) for my other WDW shots from our August 2008 trip (so far)!
Another great picture, this might have been asked but have you ever attended photography classes even with a good camera and knowing the different features the way you use all of the different elements is great

WDWFigment

Another great picture, this might have been asked but have you ever attended photography classes even with a good camera and knowing the different features the way you use all of the different elements is great

Thanks! I took a photography class in high school, but that was all film and I only took it because we got to leave during class to go take pictures, so I didn't really learn anything (if I did, I certainly didn't remember it when I decided to get back into photography).

The only thing I really did to learn how to take pictures was read Understanding Exposure. The basic technical concepts of photography (aperture, shutter speed, and ISO) are pretty basic.

°O°Joe

Hehehe

When I looked at the guy on the left I thought he looked like Andrew Jackson

http://www.franklin.ma.us/auto/upload/schools/fhs/639-andrew-jackson-picture.jpg
Great observation! I've heard that before as well... but I guess I've never really thought about it once on the ride...

Nice shot of Catastrophe Canyon... I'll have to remember that great tip, OddDuck!

Nice shot of Hallowishes, mousefan1972!

Beautiful colors and clarity in the China pavilion ceiling shot, KeeKee...

Thanks! I took a photography class in high school, but that was all film and I only took it because we got to leave during class to go take pictures, so I didn't really learn anything (if I did, I certainly didn't remember it when I decided to get back into photography).

The only thing I really did to learn how to take pictures was read Understanding Exposure. The basic technical concepts of photography (aperture, shutter speed, and ISO) are pretty basic.
Yeah, I've only been into photography for two years, and before Dec. '07 I was shooting with a point and shoot - and doing just that - pointing and shooting. Didn't really grasp the concept of aperture, shutter speed, ISO, depth of field, composition, etc., etc. Reading a book about the D40 helped me tremendously with understanding these things. And just getting out there and shooting tons of pictures trying different things and just getting to know my camera....

thank you KeeKee & k.hunter30 for the compliments!

This parade was tough for me, and this could be better... I can't wait to try this parade again with the D300...

(click here to view larger)

MattyFresh

Congrats on getting your pic posted.....you kinda make Genie look like he needs to hit the gym when he gets back to the lamp!! :lol:

wvdisneyfamily

Great observation! I've heard that before as well... but I guess I've never really thought about it once on the ride...

Nice shot of Catastrophe Canyon... I'll have to remember that great tip, OddDuck!

Nice shot of Hallowishes, mousefan1972!

Beautiful colors and clarity in the China pavilion ceiling shot, KeeKee...

Yeah, I've only been into photography for two years, and before Dec. '07 I was shooting with a point and shoot - and doing just that - pointing and shooting. Didn't really grasp the concept of aperture, shutter speed, ISO, depth of field, composition, etc., etc. Reading a book about the D40 helped me tremendously with understanding these things. And just getting out there and shooting tons of pictures trying different things and just getting to know my camera....

thank you KeeKee & k.hunter30 for the compliments!

This parade was tough for me, and this could be better... I can't wait to try this parade again with the D300...

(click here to view larger)

Very nice! :sohappy:

mitchk

Goodbye WOL

picture.php

I just had to add this one because I take the same picture every year, and I leave to take my next one in 6 days :sohappy:

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom