WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tater48

Here's mine for today (everyone takes a picture of this statue, so I decided to give him the black and white treatment :) ):

Really like the black and white effect in this pic.

OddDuck

Holly5.jpg

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
So before anyone has a stroke because I used flash...these pics were taken close to midnight at last years MNSSHP and where the ONLY ones on the ride. They litterally let us stay in the doombuggies instead of getting out of the HM and coming back in. It was awesome. I never knew the walls where blue until I took this picture!

MKHauntedMansion20.jpg

And this one you can actually see the grooms head with light!

MKHauntedMansion22.jpg

nibblesandbits

i get to see it in 4 days!! yay for us!!! :sohappy:

Yay!!!

Here's mine for today (everyone takes a picture of this statue, so I decided to give him the black and white treatment :) ):

I LOVE this! B&W Photojournalistic is my favorite!!!

Awesome perspective!! Very unique!

I get to see it in 28 days!!!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:My friend who is meeting me there LOVES the 80s so I've requested we be in this building. I'm crossing my fingers!

Yay!!! :)

Fab pic! You have no idea (well actually all you disney addicts do ) excited I am to be going back :D Bring it on :D Does anyone have any pics of the laugh floor?

I'm gonna guess not many people do...as the only things you can take pics of is the outside and in the queue. Inside the auditorium, photographs and video are not allowed and they are very strict with it.

hardcard

Here's a new one from me... Wishes from this evening..... Got a LOT of good shots, but I like the details in the starburst pyro's in this one:

2847775768_091b07a0e3_b.jpg

KeeKee

We stood and watched the cuttlefish for about 30 minutes. At one point one of them positioned itself right below a pipe and waited until the water turned on. It appeared to have knowledge that the pipe would spray water and was playing and enjoying it. Remarkable!

P9060905.jpg

jeffb

KCW - thanks for the super kind words on the UK at night photo!

WDWFigment - beautiful Japan pavilion shot in 3495, the sky is fantastic.

DocAudio - great Brittish Invation drum shot in 3482 - I try to catch these guys atleast once a trip - they are fantastic.

Irish_man - Great reflection shot in post 3515. Great idea and perfectly executed.

hnp929 - beautful Castle shot in post in 3529.

KeeKee - amazing cuttlefish shot just above!

Here is my post for today.

2842296720_1029323c90_b.jpg

A larger 1800 X 800 is available here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/96525092@N00/2842296720/sizes/o/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom