WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1DisneyDad

WaltDisneyworld20007538.jpg
Nice! Not many CBJ pic's. One of my childhood fav's!

Gorjus

Duuuude! Your photo looks like your avatar. Cool!

WaltDisneyWorld054.jpg

Dung Brother from It's Tough to be a Bug.... Animal Kingdom.

It isn't Animal Kingdom, it is Epcot Flower and Garden Festival. I recognize the butterfly enclosure in the background. The EC F&G Festival weekends have LOTS of random characters.

Now, KCW, I'm wondering how you get in the "mood" for that? Being so rare, is there a personality? Does anyone know what it is? And I'm thinking that when it is...tea time, so to speak, "relaxing" would be similar to how the Beast "relaxes". I don't know if you are familiar with that.

kcw

sorry it's a bit old (I don't get on the pic of the day thread super often- I have to do it in big lumps whenever every once in a while :lol:) but your photos never cease to amaze me!! Absolutely beautiful

That's Tuck or Roll from "A Bug's Life". Admittedly, I don't know which is which. I know that they're eyebrows differentiate them from one another (two eyebrows vs. unibrow LOL)

I think that Tuck has the two eyebrows and Roll has the unibrow- but I'm not 100% on that

Now, KCW, I'm wondering how you get in the "mood" for that? Being so rare, is there a personality? Does anyone know what it is? And I'm thinking that when it is...tea time, so to speak, "relaxing" would be similar to how the Beast "relaxes". I don't know if you are familiar with that.

hmmmm well I've never actually hung out with Tuck/Roll, so all I've got are guesses-- There's a personality to every character- if I remember right from the movie, Tuck and Roll are pretty funny, not the smartest crayons in the box, and they play off each other quite a bit. If they were to both come out together, I think they'd probably be similar to Chip & Dale with their mannerisms and whatnot . When it comes to relaxing, I'm thinking you mean along the lines of the Incredibles and Buzz too? (well before management tightened up?!) If so, I'm actually going to venture a guess and say that no, he's probably not like that. Insects usually have strong exoskeletons, but I'm sure he doesn't want to take any chances on cracking his shell. :) I'd actually imagine that he is somewhat similar to Bullseye when it comes to preparation before he goes and meets guests. But again, just guesses :shrug:

and here's a picture for today

Disney513-edit1.jpg

littleeep

Pathway to the boat dock at WL.

Thanks to everyone for their positive comments. Figment, your pictures with your new camera are great! I'll list my Flickr page when there's a little more to see, and I figure out how to attach a link. Meanwhile, back at the ranch..........or the dock......it's a little muggy.
2837405012_1fb9f0bfb1_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom