WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott75

Holly6.jpg

I know I've seen this before many times.... I just can't place it... don't tell me... I know it...................................:brick:.......................
Ok, tell me. ?????:shrug:

My pic for today...

bayoumoon

Love all the pics can't wait until I can get some more to add.
Question ~~ does anyone have pictures of the castle when it was TP'd and spray painted? I heard they did that promoting Stiches Great Escape and just couldn't imagine how it looked.

WDWFigment

I know I've seen this before many times.... I just can't place it... don't tell me... I know it...................................:brick:.......................
Ok, tell me. ?????:shrug:

My pic for today...

Taken from....Everest?

WDWFigment...WOW!! Is all I have to say about that Castle shot at night...amazing photo!! :sohappy:

Thanks!

Impossible attraction to photograph--GREAT work!

Here is my contribution for the day. Hopefully you all aren't getting sick of night shots...

Please visit my WDW Flickr Set for more pictures!

MattyFresh

Night shots = :hurl:

Just joking, you have some really great shots, not sure if anyone could get tired of looking at them.

WDWFigment.. Amazing night shots.. Keep em' coming and thanks for sharing.. Thanks to everyone for sharing.. Really makes me feel like I'm almost there at the world!!

MrsHam

This was taken with our point and shoot and we almost deleted. I'm glad we didn't as although it's blurry I really like it. Can't wait to go back next year with my new 450D :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
14-11-2006-193.jpg

Horizons1

Horizonsfan and WDWFigment, thank you. Glad ya like it.

WDWFigment, great shot of the castle. I love how in your shot even though it's dark, you can still see the little details of castle.

JeffB, awesome shot of the redhead.

DSC08255.jpg

This was taken with our point and shoot and we almost deleted. I'm glad we didn't as although it's blurry I really like it. Can't wait to go back next year with my new 450D :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
14-11-2006-193.jpg

What a touching photo! Makes me imagine Walt with his buddy Mickey, looking down at his dream from up in heaven. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom