WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckElias

100_1384.JPG

Karl, when was your visit? Everybody in the picture has long pants and jackets on!

RAXIP

Here is today. 25 second exposure of Illuminations. I have about 5 shots that are very similar to this, although this is my favorite.

I don't know how to set the link so you can click on it to take you to a larger version, but I will hopefully figure that out soon.

Great Photo. In case you haven't figured it out yet. To add a link to a photo: Add the photo to your post. Click on the photo to select it. Click the "Insert Link" button. Paste in the photo's page URL and you're done :) (I did this to your photo in the quote)

Great photos Doc and donut!

[MK Fireworks]

[EPCOT jumping fountians]

Here's mine:

WDWFigment

Great Photo. In case you haven't figured it out yet. To add a link to a photo: Add the photo to your post. Click on the photo to select it. Click the "Insert Link" button. Paste in the photo's page URL and you're done :) (I did this to your photo in the quote)

Great photos Doc and donut!

Here's mine:

Thanks! I was hoping there was some code Flickr provided that did that for me (since I see some people here have clickable Flickr pics...but I guess they're doing it manually!). I tried to use the HTML code Flickr provides, but that didn't work with the insert HTML button here. I guess I'll just do it the hard way or put a link in my signature!

Great picture today, too! I'm sure that was a tough shot to get given that you have to get some motion from the fireworks, but try to freeze the characters' motion as much as possible. You hit the perfect balance!

spectropluto

Where is this from?

I've never noticed it either until the other day when I was passing Cinderella's Golden Carousel and there are little figures of Jaq and Gus sitting atop the sign for the attraction (the Village Hause side). I had to climb on top of the garbage can and fence to get this shot. LOL

I'm sure I looked super classy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom