WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoriMistress

Welcome_to_WDW_561.JPG

WDWFigment

We didn't stay long either. My friends were up from Ft. Laud. to dance the night away so we didn't stay for the show. I chatted with Cinderella and Alice later as I waited for a friend. They were as shocked as I to see the other there. It was great to meet you. You have a lovely future bride.

That is an AMAZING Haunted Mansion photo. Wow! How are you enjoying the new camera?

I just can't even go all the places this photo is taking me. How sad am I. I need a life outside of this tropical storm.

Great to meet you too. Yes, she is great--I am quite lucky.

Thanks to all for the compliments on the HM photo. In the interest of full disclosure, I suppose I should admit that HM stopped briefly while we were in front of this scene. I had enough time to fire one picture, and somehow, I kept the camera steady for a little over a second (although I'm sure the VR played a slight role) to get this shot!

Here is today. 25 second exposure of Illuminations. I have about 5 shots that are very similar to this, although this is my favorite.

2779348183_168dacc939_b.jpg

I don't know how to set the link so you can click on it to take you to a larger version, but I will hopefully figure that out soon. In the mean time, here is a link to my entire set thus far:
WDWFigment's Walt Disney World Flickr Page

WTBAD

Everybody's posting such great pictures. I think my wife & daughter will ware me down & get their quick Oct trip for MNSSHP & F & W Fest. You guys sure are making me home sick for the World.

DisneyJune08318.jpg

jeffb

Nibblesandbits, Nicole220, hpyhnt1000, karl46, tinkgrl1685, olmec26, joanna71985 - thank you for the super kind words on the Dolphin resort picture!

C&D - complete agree with you sentiments on Roy, great shot in post 2880.

WDWFigment - beautiful Illuminations shot in post 2904.

Kee Kee - beautiful shot in post 2907. Talk about attention to detail.

WDWFigment

I could swear some of your shots aren't from WDW (I know they all actually are)! I never notice half of these details with my eyes, let alone on camera. Although I did pay more attention while scurrying about AK this time, and I did notice a lot more than normal. I wish I had a couple days there each trip just to take in the details.

Another great shot!

jeffb said:
WDWFigment - beautiful Illuminations shot in post 2904.

Thanks! I liked doing the long exposure on RoE because it allowed me to pay more attention to the show instead of constantly taking pictures. I only got about 10 from the entire show, but I think it's a fair trade off.

KeeKee

I could swear some of your shots aren't from WDW (I know they all actually are)! I never notice half of these details with my eyes, let alone on camera. Although I did pay more attention while scurrying about AK this time, and I did notice a lot more than normal. I wish I had a couple days there each trip just to take in the details.

Another great shot!

Thanks much! I loved your shot of ROE. We just saw it for the first time 10 days ago and hadn't planned on staying that late, so didn't have a tripod along. Needless to say, any photos are not worth talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom