WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffb

....JeffB-Great picture of Lilo and Stitch, what kind of camera do you use?

Azerin and TakeMeThere81 - thanks for the kind words on the Lilo & Stitch parade picture. I use a Canon 5D.

Trishnh - very nice POR shot (particularly the reflection in the water)

Figment82 - beautiful Castle shot and congrats on getting the D40.

BrennaRN - great fire-thrower shot.

KeeKee - good to see you back on the forums and fantastic Living with the Land shot!

Here is my post for today:

2697879318_53121e7623_o.jpg

Azerin

<Nemo Pic>

Great show and a great pic of it :D

Azerin-I love this picture of the Castle at night...again what type of camera? I am desperate to get a good camera that takes pics at night, mine sucks!!

Here's mine:
<pumpkins>

Thank you! I use a Canon 30D :) I liked your pic as well!

Been MIA for a while, so here's one to get caught up:

Great pic!

<Illuminations Globe Pic>

I really love this pic... great angle/location

<Brother Bear Totem pic>

Cute pic! Where is that located at? Want to say that is Disneyland but I'm not sure =x

I just purchased a Nikon D40, so I took it to MK a couple days ago. I absolutely adore this camera, even if I am still learning a lot about how to use it!

<castle at dusk pic>

Great pic! Wonderful colors :)

<fantasmic pic>

Fab pic!

<BTMRR Sign pic>

That has to be the best picture of a sign I have ever seen!

Here is my pic for today... continueing with the pan theme ;)

As always... clicking the picture will take you to its flickr page :)

RAXIP

I just purchased a Nikon D40, so I took it to MK a couple days ago. I absolutely adore this camera, even if I am still learning a lot about how to use it!

I love that camera (and that photo). I used it at school for some classes. My Nikon Coolpix 3200, not so much feelin' the love.

The Peter Pan in that video looks very familiar Raxip, do you know him?

'fraid not.

A gloomy day at Disneyland Paris but love the seagull caught in flight! Didn't realise it was there until I saw the photo afterwards.

seagull.JPG

I love that castle. I just bought this awesome pin at Company D on Monday:

It's 3 inches tall.

hpyhnt 1000

jeffb - I am officially in awe of your photography skills. Somehow you can take something as mundane as a warning sign and turn it into a stunning picture. Great! :wave:

Master__Gracey

2697296796_45bc27b138_b.jpg

Would you mind if I use this as a desktop background? Also could you post a link to a large size if you have it, it's fantastic!

WDWFigment

Wonderful picture everyone, I'm planning on getting myself a Nikon D60 soon, although the D40 does look nice as well.

Pardon my unsolicited (and probably unwanted) advice, but unless price is no issue, the D40 is probably a better economical bet than the D60. Most of my research indicated that the upgrades from the D40 to the D60 were minor, and did not justify the $250+ increase in price. But maybe I'm just a biased D40 owner! Enjoy your new DSLR, either way! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom