WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrennaRN

I just purchased a Nikon D40, so I took it to MK a couple days ago. I absolutely adore this camera, even if I am still learning a lot about how to use it!

2697296796_45bc27b138_b.jpg
Great Shot!!! This is the camera I have as well. I love mine. I didn't feel that I could set up shots due to my party moving at a marathon pace and me already moving at a snail's pace due to a hip condition. I'm really looking forward to Dec. & May 09 trip to really focus on my photography at WDW. Enjoy your camera. It's amazing.

JllnLgh

I'm sure you all know where this one is, in fact you probably all have pictures very similar to this.

DSC_0072-1.jpg

Just in case, these beautiful flags are found in Animal Kingdom. I don't exactly remember where because the whole trip is kind of a blur. This was taken in September 2007 while my DH and I were on our honeymoon (a.k.a. My First Trip)

I LOVE WDW!!!

I'm sure you all know where this one is, in fact you probably all have pictures very similar to this.

DSC_0072-1.jpg

Just in case, these beautiful flags are found in Animal Kingdom. I don't exactly remember where because the whole trip is kind of a blur. This was taken in September 2007 while my DH and I were on our honeymoon (a.k.a. My First Trip)

I LOVE WDW!!!

That is an amazing picture!!! Great Job!!!!

funkyshaker

A gloomy day at Disneyland Paris but love the seagull caught in flight! Didn't realise it was there until I saw the photo afterwards.

seagull.JPG

imamouse

I view this thread daily and applaud everyone's contributions. This morning, two photos really stood out to me - thank you figment 82 for #1997 and forbidden donut for #2002. They are both amazing photographs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom