WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

doop

Picture_087.jpg

cooleo

It really has been nice this week so far. Yesterday, midday, the wait for Test Track was 20 minutes and Soarin' was 45. Practically a walk on for those rides.

This week the people that seem to be populating the park more than others are those from Holland. And in Holland the parents all seem to speak english but none of the children do. Just an observation. Other groups the children will speak english and the parents won't. The people from Holland seem for the most part to be well behaved. Only ran into one family who didn't understand the concept of a line or waiting your turn. One family was giving hugs goodbye to a character and the children from the next family were already there waiting for their hugs hello. But really, that seemed to be just enthusiasm.

So mark it down, this many weeks after Easter seems to be a good time in terms of crowds to come to the parks, right after spring break and before graduation. However, it has been bloody hot during the day. The nights are great though.

I have been to WDW at least twice beginning on the Friday before Mother's Day thru the following week & can say that it was some of the least crowded times. But, that was before my son started school some 6 or so years ago. Now would be too difficult with him getting ready for finals. It's easier to pull him out of school mid year because he has time to make up his tests.

1DisneyDad

This picture REALLY gives you the feel of being in Paris. Not that I've been there :lol:, but from what you see in actual pictures of Paris, it looks as authentic as anything. Besides, I thought the same thing as everyone else regarding the elderly couple. They give the pic a very nice touch. :sohappy:

Thanks Cooleo! Your pics are great. Everyday I look for your update. This thread keeps me going till the next trip! Everyone's photo's are fantastic!

imamouse

I've never seen the Toon Town Tuners in these costumes. They usually wear denim overalls and funny hats.

I think they're in Fantasyland

I've seen them in Fantasyland and on Main Street several times - always in the overalls. I'll be on the lookout for them in these matching costumes.

Now that I think about it, is their name the Tune Town Tuners? They've been around a lot longer than Toon Town.

kcw

I had never seen the guy on the stacked chairs before- someone posted a pic a few days ago of it, but I appreciate the background showing in this pic so I could figure out where it was! haha that's absolutely AMAZING though!

Epcot - Italy - April '08
that's absolutely beautiful. I love that if you were to cover one half of the picture, you'd think it was bright and sunny, and the other half, completely rainy.... I love FL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom