WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1DisneyDad

France

DSC00329.jpg

celebrat

Niiiiice. Was that first thing in the morning? In other words, is that the default time before the crowds gather?

Thanks :) Actually, it was taken yesterday at about 6:00 p.m. When we went in, it said 4 minutes, when we came out it said 13.

It wasn't very busy yesterday, nice for a change!

Gorjus

Thanks :) Actually, it was taken yesterday at about 6:00 p.m. When we went in, it said 4 minutes, when we came out it said 13.

It wasn't very busy yesterday, nice for a change!

It really has been nice this week so far. Yesterday, midday, the wait for Test Track was 20 minutes and Soarin' was 45. Practically a walk on for those rides.

This week the people that seem to be populating the park more than others are those from Holland. And in Holland the parents all seem to speak english but none of the children do. Just an observation. Other groups the children will speak english and the parents won't. The people from Holland seem for the most part to be well behaved. Only ran into one family who didn't understand the concept of a line or waiting your turn. One family was giving hugs goodbye to a character and the children from the next family were already there waiting for their hugs hello. But really, that seemed to be just enthusiasm.

So mark it down, this many weeks after Easter seems to be a good time in terms of crowds to come to the parks, right after spring break and before graduation. However, it has been bloody hot during the day. The nights are great though.

kcw

He's not two toned, and I didn't do anything other then play with the saturation of the picture. I guess it has something to do with the weathering and light on the statue.

I think he is- there is a picture posted a few pages back of the statue from the backside, and you can see it there. I also remember a few months ago there was a whole thread talking about the change....

Thanks, me too. I apologize that I haven't been commenting on others' photos lately, but I'm in the midst of finals, and it's hard enough to sneak a few minutes for myself to post a picture, let alone view the new posts thoroughly.

Friday afternoon cannot come soon enough...

AMEN

MattyFresh

I think he is- there is a picture posted a few pages back of the statue from the backside, and you can see it there. I also remember a few months ago there was a whole thread talking about the change...

Ok my mistake....I thought it was something I did to the color of the picture itself. Thanks for the info :wave:

cooleo

This picture REALLY gives you the feel of being in Paris. Not that I've been there :lol:, but from what you see in actual pictures of Paris, it looks as authentic as anything. Besides, I thought the same thing as everyone else regarding the elderly couple. They give the pic a very nice touch. :sohappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom