WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandicinderelli

I like the detail of this bridge...

SpringBreak223-1.jpg

Orangefreek

A little help

I know that this may not be the place but I am not sure where to post this. I am trying to gather any information regarding this pin. I received this in 1976 at a liberty square event at the Magic Kingdom. If any one can help direct me to someone that can help me identify this I would greatly appreciate it.
WDWPin.jpg

1DisneyDad

I know that this may not be the place but I am not sure where to post this. I am trying to gather any information regarding this pin. I received this in 1976 at a liberty square event at the Magic Kingdom. If any one can help direct me to someone that can help me identify this I would greatly appreciate it.

Don't have any info for you but it's really neat! Thanks for posting.

kcw

should have focused more to the right and up on the deck there....:lol:
see, and I was thinking maybe a little more to the left :D

I love the new photobucket editor. It is very easy to use for people like me that can get the hang of photo shop. Your oicture is really good too.

I really like this picture- does two-toned Mickey bother anyone else though? I don't like it at all....

It being my birthday, I felt like posting a picture of myself, haha...
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy:

MattyFresh

I really like this picture- does two-toned Mickey bother anyone else though? I don't like it at all....

He's not two toned, and I didn't do anything other then play with the saturation of the picture. I guess it has something to do with the weathering and light on the statue.

WDWFigment

^^^^ Another good one Fig. I Love the views of the Beach Club from there. :sohappy:

Thanks, me too. I apologize that I haven't been commenting on others' photos lately, but I'm in the midst of finals, and it's hard enough to sneak a few minutes for myself to post a picture, let alone view the new posts thoroughly.

Friday afternoon cannot come soon enough...

Bug715

He's not two toned, and I didn't do anything other then play with the saturation of the picture. I guess it has something to do with the weathering and light on the statue.

I think that he is two toned but you just don't notice it much. Maybe lighting. I've looked back at my pictures from my CP and Vacation in June and can see the color distinctions. Its wierd that I didn't notice that till recently.

Thanks, me too. I apologize that I haven't been commenting on others' photos lately, but I'm in the midst of finals, and it's hard enough to sneak a few minutes for myself to post a picture, let alone view the new posts thoroughly.

Friday afternoon cannot come soon enough...

Sadly I can't say that I've only been on the boards for a few minutes this finals week. I'm done tomorrow and can't wait! I'm thinking I should've planned a Disney trip at the end of the week to reward me for making it through the semester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom