WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nibblesandbits

105_1461rt.jpg

WDWFigment

I'm starting to exhaust my supply of decent pictures without myself or Sarah in them. Next time, I'll definitely be getting more pictures of WDW, itself...

0816200731.jpg

Kimbo75

Hi & Happy Wednesday. I'm reposting the pic I added yesterday. This might be old news (Toad's grave site), but I freaked out when I found it. Does anyone know when this was added??? :shrug:
Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found this gem when standing outside of the HM. To see poor Toad in the pet cemetery was almost too much for me to bear. :cry:
How I miss that ride. Even as a small child, that was always my favorite. It was a favorite of almost everyone in my family. Pooh just doesn't hold a candle.

Here's to Mr. Toad... it was a wild ride...

:ROFLOL:

2378342744_2ae6f3a7fc.jpg

raven

I'm starting to exhaust my supply of decent pictures without myself or Sarah in them. Next time, I'll definitely be getting more pictures of WDW, itself...

0816200731.jpg

Great composition! I studied photography for 4 years and you've used most of the basic principals in this one shot. Awesome! At least I see they are still teaching decent stuff in Indiana. :animwink:

Trishnh

Thanks everyone for the kind words!! :kiss:
I sure wish I could take the credit. My husband is a great photographer and taking pictures at any of the Disney parks is one of his favorite hobbies.

There are SO many great pics on this thread. I love looking at all the different perspectives. Even though you might see something a hundred times, seeing it through someone else's eyes is always interesting.

wow..those photos are amazing! How does he get such clear, bright and colorful night time/fireworks photos?

C&D

So what's the Disney connnection on this one? Well, it was an excursion while cruising the Disney Magic on the Western Caribbean at the Ruins at Tulum.
IMG_0616.jpg

WDWFigment

Great composition! I studied photography for 4 years and you've used most of the basic principals in this one shot. Awesome! At least I see they are still teaching decent stuff in Indiana. :animwink:

Given your location, you may actually be pleased to learn that I "studied" photography in Michigan, while in middle school, not in Indiana. It was only for one semester, and I don't really remember it at all, though. The things I learn in Indiana aren't all that applicable to WDW.

Not that it's somehow comparable, but I'm a huge student of Alfred Hitchcock, so maybe I picked up on some of the rules of composition there :shrug: I'm not sure--I'm often told I have a good eye for it, but maybe it's just dumb luck?

That always makes for a good execuse to head back to WDW!

Oh yeah! We already have the tentative dates set and a ton of ADRs made. Unfortunately, August is entirely too far away... :(

KeeKee

Given your location, you may actually be pleased to learn that I "studied" photography in Michigan, while in middle school, not in Indiana. It was only for one semester, and I don't really remember it at all, though. The things I learn in Indiana aren't all that applicable to WDW.

Not that it's somehow comparable, but I'm a huge student of Alfred Hitchcock, so maybe I picked up on some of the rules of composition there :shrug: I'm not sure--I'm often told I have a good eye for it, but maybe it's just dumb luck?

Oh yeah! We already have the tentative dates set and a ton of ADRs made. Unfortunately, August is entirely too far away... :(

That last photo you posted proves you have a good eye for composition. Your stuff shows steady improvement.

Of course, dumb luck is a photographers best friend, too! At least, this photographer's...

Kimbo75

wow..those photos are amazing! How does he get such clear, bright and colorful night time/fireworks photos?

Thanks! He uses his tripod and a very long exposure. It also helps that he got a great camera for his birthday last year. Photography is a huge hobby of his.

It's taken a lot of practice, many trips and many fireworks shows at WDW and Epcot to get it right. I used to get frustrated since I wanted to go explore more of the parks and he was busy setting up, checking lighting, angles, exposures, etc. :brick: But now I appareciate it. My son, who's six is now getting into it too.

Hubby has really been enjoying all the pics here. There are so many great shots and different views on the same subjects. He's got some ideas and I expect a trip to at least one of the parks this weekend to try some out. :animwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom