WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiggerfanatic

I cant speak for everyone but I Am digging them!!! Is it just me or does this remind anyone else of the Batman series from the 60's/70's when the words would come across the screen?? WHAM!!! POW, etc??? Belle

Now, Belle, if I were to agree with you, I'd be admitting that I'm getting old(er)!! :lol::lol:

BeachClubDad

100_2747.jpg

ChuckElias

My wife Heidi at our favorite place to eat in MK!
My parents moved from Connecticut to Orlando in October of '01. They immediately became Annual Passholders. The first few months they were there, my mother enjoyed tormenting me by calling me out of the blue and saying, "Hi, just wanted to let you know we're headed into Magic Kingdom for a hot dog at Casey's. Ha Ha Ha!!"

So Casey's holds very fond memories for me, even though we don't eat there very often. Here's a Casey's pic with my daughter.

91863054412_0_ALB.jpg

Gorjus

Beautiful shot of the Goofy topiary just above.

Jeff?! You did not just say that?! I feel like I'm at ToonTown or Character Spot and some amateur just called Pluto by Goofy's name or Goofy by Pluto's name. Now I want you to picture Pluto stopping all movement, putting his hands on his hips and staring at you for a good 5 seconds. Now he throws up his paws, smacks himself on the head, and then grabs his dog tag to show you that his name is on it.

KCW, help me out here. Time to torture Jeff.

I cant speak for everyone but I Am digging them!!! Belle

Thanks Belle. I'm going to take a one day break from the Block Party Bash photos because the other day I was walking down Main Street and as you can see not a soul was there. It was late at night and no guests, so I grabbed my cell phone, thus the poor quality.

PS: My cell phone has a 3.0 mp camera on it and I can adjust white balance and exposure on it. It still sucks, but it is one of the better cell phone cameras around. That is why it amazes me when guests say: "no thanks, I don't want a photopass, I have the camera here on my cell phone." I say "take the card. you don't have to buy the photos and you might appreciate having it later." If this was the extent of the quality photos I had on my vacation, I'd be depressed:

Main_St_deserted.jpg

jeffb

Jeff?! You did not just say that?! I feel like I'm at ToonTown or Character Spot and some amateur just called Pluto by Goofy's name or Goofy by Pluto's name. Now I want you to picture Pluto stopping all movement, putting his hands on his hips and staring at you for a good 5 seconds. Now he throws up his paws, smacks himself on the head, and then grabs his dog tag to show you that his name is on it.

KCW, help me out here. Time to torture Jeff.

My mistake, this is what happens when I type before having the first cup of coffee for the day. BTW - what time is the 3:00 parade? :)

makonyy15

Hi & Happy Wednesday. I'm reposting the pic I added yesterday. This might be old news (Toad's grave site), but I freaked out when I found it. Does anyone know when this was added??? :shrug:
Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found this gem when standing outside of the HM. To see poor Toad in the pet cemetery was almost too much for me to bear. :cry:
How I miss that ride. Even as a small child, that was always my favorite. It was a favorite of almost everyone in my family. Pooh just doesn't hold a candle.

Here's to Mr. Toad... it was a wild ride...

:ROFLOL:

2378342744_2ae6f3a7fc.jpg

Great picture!

ChuckElias

I feel like I'm at ToonTown or Character Spot and some amateur just called Pluto by Goofy's name
This happened to my Mom when we had the character dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern. She called Pluto by the wrong name and he let her have it! :) Hands on hips, holding out the dogtag. It was hysterical.

I don't know why, but everything is reminding me of my Mom today. You'll probably get about 10 more Mom stories today. Sorry!!! :zipit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom