WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stitch131313

treeoflife.jpg

kcw

This is from my birthday last year. I had gotten picked as an extra, and afterwards got a picture with Marion and Indy. I also got a picture of me in the "lovely get-up the extras wear, but I am too embarrassed to post it.
summerCP1392.jpg

sign me up to be an extra if I get to meet him!!! :D

Flower'sChild

I am back from my first ever 2 week DisneyWorld vacation and it was a lot of fun :king: My vacation was from 1-26-2008 to 2-9-2008. Here is a photo from my vacation.

TinyTims2weekmagicDisneyWorldpho-17.jpg

Pocahontas gave me a hug, because she was so happy that I gave her a rose :eek: This photo was taken right in front of the Animal Kingdom.

Flower'sChild

Welcome back, Flower's Child! Hope you had a good vacation and looking forward to seeing more of your trip photos.

Thank You :) I had a great time and I am still enjoying the Magic of this vacation. They gave me 20% off the photopass CD, if I purchased it before my trip, so I have tons of photopass pictures. I have about 900 photopassphotos and soon I will have them all put on the cd and have the cd shipped to me :king: Later in the time of Magic, I shall post these photos, but for now I am posting Magic photos that I had taken with my own camera :wave:

LoriMistress

Wow, I've been gone on the boards for a few days and I realize that there's now a new thread of the this. It only seems like yesterday when we started the Part II thread.

Okay, here's my picture...
47b7cc10b3127cceb2b2c29b820500000025108EbOG7Jo3a0

Gorjus

Pocahontas gave me a hug, because she was so happy that I gave her a rose :eek: This photo was taken right in front of the Animal Kingdom.

Flower's Child,
I'd like to point out that...yea...you are actually smiling in a photo. Looks great. And good for you for giving Pocahontas a nice chaste hug so as to respect her. Some single guys get a bit clingy with the Princesses. Good for you. PS: I saw you once walking down the street in MK this visit. You had on one of your Suzy & Perla shirts.

Gorjus

Speaking of Photopass, I received my CD in the mail today.:sohappy: I'll start posting some. I took some of these photos and some I didn't.

Flower'sChild

Flower's Child,
I'd like to point out that...yea...you are actually smiling in a photo. Looks great. And good for you for giving Pocahontas a nice chaste hug so as to respect her. Some single guys get a bit clingy with the Princesses. Good for you. PS: I saw you once walking down the street in MK this visit. You had on one of your Suzy & Perla shirts.

Thank you for your kind words :) This turned out to be a great photo :)

By the way, what day did you see me walking in the Magic Kingdom ? Was it the 31st of Jan or the 9th of Feb ? My guess is Feb 9th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom