joanna71985

By the Macaws at DAK:

_3080628.jpg

Beautiful!! I love pictures of flowers

Coronado Springs

30177597.jpg

I love the angle of the shot

jeffb

this picture is amazing. Question: what did you do with this shot? did u frame it or is just sitting in an album or scrapbook :D

Sissa216 and Disney21 - thanks for the kind words on the BTMR picture.
It currently sits only on my hard-drive and FLICKR, but I do plan to have it printed.

KeeKee - great flower shot (#1416) and Donut - great fish eye shot (#1403).

How I miss the acrylic sculpture in front of SSE in Larry's pic (#1411).

2317140723_5cc169a51d_o.jpg

KeeKee

Sissa216 and Disney21 - thanks for the kind words on the BTMR picture.
It currently sits only on my hard-drive and FLICKR, but I do plan to have it printed.

KeeKee - great flower shot (#1416) and Donut - great fish eye shot (#1403).

How I miss the acrylic sculpture in front of SSE in Larry;s pic (#1411).

2317140723_5cc169a51d_o.jpg

Thanks for your kind words!

I love your shot at the Contemporary! I worked there for a couple of years and saw this scene every day! Takes me back in time...

WDWFigment

I just love Belle in her burgandy dress. It strikes me as funny that for a girl who is just a princess in waiting (is that the correct term?), she has more dresses than the other 5. Ariel has fins and feet outfits, she is the next closest.

In light of your great Christmas Belle and Beast picture, I give you something that might shock the conscience...

....The GUN SHOW, featuring Tom and Beast :eek: :king: :lookaroun (sadly, I don't think there is an emoticon combination that can truly express how odd this is...)
11162007341copy.jpg

Disneyfalcon

In light of your great Christmas Belle and Beast picture, I give you something that might shock the conscience...

....The GUN SHOW, featuring Tom and Beast :eek: :king: :lookaroun (sadly, I don't think there is an emoticon combination that can truly express how odd this is...)

Totally just spit my drink on my keyboard!!:lol:

Disney_Belle

This one is from 2004, I had to scan it in (this was before I had a digital camera) so it looks kind of grainy-ish. I just really like the colors in it.

castle.jpg

sissa216

Here is today's picture from the Contemporary
Once again, I love how this captures the atmosphere jeff; this is a shot I would not have thought to take.

I am also enjoying everyone else's pictures, even though I don't compliment all of them!

NIU EE

Heres one of the Tree of Life. I don't know much about photoshop so I just leave all my pics however they come off the camera...

P1000467.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom