WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetpee_1993

DisneyWorld2007Folder2066.jpg
Hey! That's my seat!

ldsprincess

Not 100% sure, but I think it just ends out there like that. My wife, son and I took a walk one night last year while at Pop and I am pretty sure we ventured out along that exact walkway. We stopped right out in the middle there to look around. It was pretty dark and I can't remember if it just ended there or we just decided to go back. Hopefully someone else can back me up on this. :shrug:

yeah...it just kinda ends. lol. there are some bushes and trees to try to hide the view of the golden years, so it's actually kinda nice. there are these little circular parts of the bridge at the end with plants and stuff, so it looks nice. (i hope that made sense! i have no idea ho to describe it!) but there's a beautiful view looking back across the lake. it's so pretty at night because the hotel is all lit up. it's the perfect place for a late night stroll!

photoflight

Photoflight that looks like a drawing. Is it photoshopped?

Nope. I used photoshop to lighten it a little bit but that's it. It's a technique that uses multiple images of varying exposures that are mixed together. I really overdid it, just fooling around with it.

Gorjus

RE: Ariel's meet & greet: and the best part is that she isn't attached, so she has more freedom to move around and adapt to where the guests are standing for pics! Her location in DL is much more simple, but I like it 10 times more than in WDW, it seems a little over the top and a bit gaudy to me. :shrug:

Yes, but at least in MK there is a place for guests to sit. It is a dangerous, lawsuit waiting to happen place to sit, but a place none the less. At DL, it looks like the all have to stand next to her. She isn't eye to eye with anyone really. It doesn't make great photos it would seem, though I haven't seen any with kids.

But yes, that fin is fabulous and doesn't look like Bruce the shark took a bite out of it.

joanna71985

Yes, but at least in MK there is a place for guests to sit. It is a dangerous, lawsuit waiting to happen place to sit, but a place none the less. At DL, it looks like the all have to stand next to her. She isn't eye to eye with anyone really. It doesn't make great photos it would seem, though I haven't seen any with kids.

But yes, that fin is fabulous and doesn't look like Bruce the shark took a bite out of it.

So true.:lookaroun

Figment82

It's my Victorian Crowned Pigeons! These guys and I go way back - they used to be kept in the bat room on the Maharajah Jungle Trek when they first arrived at Ak because they would peck at people's feet. They would stand by the window around the corner to the bat room (as you're walking on to the Tigers) and pace in front of glass.

The two are brother and sister, but that doesn't stop them from building a nest every spring. :) I look forward to seeing them every time I walk through the aviary.

JML42691

Original Poster
Lori, what time of day/year are your photos taken? You seem to be the only one in the parks. Good pics though.
I am obviously not her, so I can't speak for her exactly, but this appears that it may have been taken before 11AM when the World Showcase opens, as not that many people would have been in this part of the park if WS wasn't opened yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom