WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IheartWDW

IMG_2120.jpg

Mexico at Night

Gorjus

What does that mean "one friend a day"? What are "friends" of characters?

Highlight the area below to find out about "friends of characters". By the way, it appears Belle's prince has only one friend in the world.:lol:

If you are hired to portray a Disney character, you are considered their friend. You don't ask someone if they play Goofy, you ask if they are friends with Goofy. You don't ask if someone portrays Belle, you ask if they are friends with Belle.

Dorma Nesmond!!! and Auto Bahn Bon Bon!!!!! (PS: I understand that their friends are married to each other.)

here's the clam shell that I assume you're talking about-

they do turn it in front of guests, so it would be a little :lookaroun for only those who are in the very front of the line

EDIT- here's a better picture- you can see the tracks that it turns on and what not (sorry to drift the thread a little!)

IMG_0115.jpg

Surely they can cut the line a little sooner so no one gets weirded out. I wonder if there are ever comments from little kids.

And looking at Ariel's beautiful fin, I now understand why Ariel's friends in Florida REALLY want to make some adjustments to the way things are done in Florida. Sounds like both coasts could use some tweaking.

That is an amazing photo!!!! Well done.

An awesome view from my room at the Swan on my last trip. This is my new favorite hotel at WDW...
n18100822_31918500_7317.jpg

The Hollywood Tower Hotel is your new favorite hotel at WDW?!?!:shrug::D

Gorjus

The one day a year the park is closed to the general public and only open for the characters. Stitch just loves Dumbo. Ariel loves Splash Mountain.

islesgirl

winter443.jpg

I don't know if you can see it well, but my friends and I all wore a string of battery operated lights to mvmcp, and all night people told us we looked like christmas trees so we asked the characters, in this case Alice and the Mad Hatter to pose like trees with us! Yes we are dorks, lol

kcw

Dorma Nesmond!!! and Auto Bahn Bon Bon!!!!! (PS: I understand that their friends are married to each other.)

And looking at Ariel's beautiful fin, I now understand why Ariel's friends in Florida REALLY want to make some adjustments to the way things are done in Florida.

that has to be the happiest marriage in the world. Seriously, can you have two better jobs in the world?? And every morning off they go together to go make magic..... *sigh* :D

and the best part is that she isn't attached, so she has more freedom to move around and adapt to where the guests are standing for pics! Her location in DL is much more simple, but I like it 10 times more than in WDW, it seems a little over the top and a bit gaudy to me. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom