WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C&D

IMG_1293.jpg

Gorjus

My picture http://www.flickr.com/photos/christi...7604436746217/ was taking at the April 1st Pirates and Princesses. So I guess either you took your picture before the pumkins came out or Disney added the pumkins in addition to the coach after the date you took this picture.

See, what do I know.? Thanks for the correction.

I think the correlation there is probably money. Those with it have the money for nicer cameras, and for photopass.

Thanks for the perspective. I hadn't thought of it that way.

You know, for all the WDW web surfin' I do, I have never seen a picture of this statue (partners?) with the tree behind it. They move the tree after they film the parade, correct? Minnie is quite lucky, cooleo!

Not the partners statue Figment. Partners is the one with Mickey and Walt at the hub..

Does anyone have the address for this station?? My dad is a retired fireman and he would LOVE to see this in person!!!

If you are at Downtown Disney headed for Hotel Plaza Blvd or Crossroads, there is a point at the end of the marketplace where you can turn left or stay straight, slightly to the right. If you turn left, it will take you down a road that has the Marketplace and then Saratoga Springs on the left. The firestation is on the left.

Not part of the engagment series, or the rhino series (if one photo can be called a series...):
1117200747.jpg

I understand they are married in real life.

And here is my photo for the day:

visa%20space%20mountain.jpg

WDWFigment

1) Thanks for the perspective. I hadn't thought of it that way.

2) Not the partners statue Figment. Partners is the one with Mickey and Walt at the hub..

3) I understand they are married in real life.

4) And here is my photo for the day:

1) really, or sarcasm?

2) I don't know what I was thinking. I swear that I know Walt and Mickey is Partners...mental lapse. Does the Minnie and Roy (Roy, right?) statute even have a name?

3) Interesting fact! I wonder if they met performing?

4) I see things from Space Mountain (tough to spot, right?), BTMRR (or Snow White), Pooh, Peter Pan, Aladdin, and maybe Toy Story.

Fantasmic

original.jpg

Another great one!

Here's mine for today:
11172007291.jpg

krankenstein

And here is my photo for the day:

I see Pooh's Hunny, Seven Dwarf's Pick and Mine Cart, Michael's Teddy Bear (Peter Pan), Mad Hatter's Tea Pot, Dumbo's Elephant Stand thing, Robin Hood's Hat and Bow, and The Space Mountain Poster. I'm not sure about the globe or the glass jars. Perhaps the jars are Ursula's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom