WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooleo

***"Minnie says"*** Do you see this cutie pie sitting behind me? He's to die for!!! :lol: :lol:

DSC03093.jpg

WDWFigment

My favorite (or second favorite, maybe) 3D film attraction on property!

Thanks for the compliments.I love this show and Lion King.I was a little worried about how my shots would turn out this trip.I just got a new camera so it was trial and error.
heres another from nemo
2413989752_e8a81aecef_o.jpg

Another great one! You're on a roll! keep them coming (please).

In the spirit of Figments post.
IMG_0233.JPG

My rhino is better! :p

Since today is Friday and I couldn't choose just one I thought I would post two pictures - i hope no one minds

DSC_0669%20%283%29.JPG

DSC_0886%20%282%29.JPG

This second picture is great. Not because of the content, necessarily, but just because it's the type of picture you don't normally see. We all have pictures of the park icons, but these pictures of the 'little things' are just as great!

***"Minnie says"*** Do you see this cutie pie sitting behind me? He's to die for!!! :lol: :lol:

DSC03093.jpg

You know, for all the WDW web surfin' I do, I have never seen a picture of this statue (partners?) with the tree behind it. They move the tree after they film the parade, correct? Minnie is quite lucky, cooleo!
Jane Goodall at DAK Rededication

original.jpg

We really have some talented photographers in this thread...great work, Mr. Appliances!

cooleo

You know, for all the WDW web surfin' I do, I have never seen a picture of this statue (partners?) with the tree behind it. They move the tree after they film the parade, correct? Minnie is quite lucky, cooleo!

Correct! The tree is normally to the right of the castle next to the bridge to Tomorrowland until after the Christmas Parade filming. It is then moved to the front of Mainstreet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom