WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nibblesandbits

2513885495_7ee820642c_o.jpg
Great pic!

sissa216

You are asking like I know the answers. I'm asking you all. I like the hat being Jiminy Cricket. I still think the rose is not Beauty and the Beast as there is another example of it in the room. The paint cans are stumping me as well unless it is from Alice (painting the roses) or Mickey's house (refurb of kitchen). No clue on the duck. The barrel could be anything.

I was thinking Alice for the paint cans as well, but what about those colors? :confused:
Could the rose be Alice?
Or could it be nothing, just minds games :lol:

cpeterstx

So this picture has no noteworthy photographic qualities, and it's actually a pretty rough picture of me... but I love it because I think it shows the other essence of Disney! :lol: My mom shot this picture of my sister and me while we weren't looking- and I'm sure that all of us have experienced this after a long day at the parks!!!

Mom045.jpg
[/quote]

I love it. How many times have I worn the dreaded "long day at Disney 1,000 yard stare"!! :lol:

firedog31

Map = Peter Pan
Lamp = Aladdin
Mushroom = Fantasia
Poster = MSEP
Apple = Snow White
Rose = Beauty and the Beast
Hat = Pinocchio (Jiminy Cricket)

Not sure about the barrel, paint cans or the duck. How’d I do?[/qu
You did great, this is just a wild guess but do you guys think the barrel might have to do with Dumbo! I could be way wrong:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom