WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDWFigment

WDWFigment, did you ask for your jacket back?:ROFLOL:

Ha, not quite.I think she either gave it back to me when I said we should pose for pictures, or when the fireworks started...or sometime? :shrug: I don't completely remember now. I'll ask her later if she remembers. For what it's worth, Picture #1 was taken (probably) 20 minutes before #2, but pictures #2 - #11 were taken about 2-4 seconds apart.

UKDisneyAddict

I forgot to say 'Congraulations', WDWFigment. I just read your proposal, I am soooooo jealous! My DH officially proposed at the top of the Empire State Builing, but actually told me the night before in the hotel because he was so nervous!!!!! I am very impressed that you kept the secret. You make a lovely couple and I wish you a lifetime of happiness.:sohappy:

Elonwy

100_0157.jpg

C&D

One of the few things that they will let you photograph when taking the behind the scenes tour at Epcot. (These, a couple of pterodactyl from the Universe of Energy.)

IMG_1269.jpg

jennc2001

WOW Azerin! Great picture!! Here is mine for today from Pop Century--the kids LOVED these pop jets:lol:
Disney4-08249-1.jpg

where are these at at pop century?? my son loves these and that's where we're staying in september so we definately need to take some time for them!! :)

Trishnh

where are these at at pop century?? my son loves these and that's where we're staying in september so we definately need to take some time for them!! :)

They are just to the right of the Hippy Dippy pool (facing the pool as you come out of the food court area)..I believe it is in the 70's area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom