WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorjus

wow I am amazed by this photo!

On looking at it, I wonder what type of "stroke" you have to have with the company to park in the lot behind main street (on the right- looking down from the satellite image) and to the left of COP...

You need to be an Area Manager. Managers park in Pluto. Area Managers park in Park 1 or the other Park #'s depending on where you work. At other parks, managers can park inside the park; especially Epcot.

Every princess needs her shades! :)

Photo Tip: When taking a photo with a character or with an Icon or anything for that matter, take your sunglasses off (unless it is to achieve a look, as in the photo refered to here). One, we can see your beautiful eyes. Two, it saves you from 5 years from now saying..."what was I thinking?". Because what is stylish now may be what 85 year old women from NYC wear in 5 years. Rule of thumb...everyone wears sunglasses in the photo or no one wears them.

Great shot sgeist! Nothing is better than blue skies at the Magic Kingdom!

Oh, at this time of year I disagree. Nothing beats a cloudy day...cooler, less squinting, no sun to bake the cement. Sorry, summer has arrived at WDW and what ever it takes to be cooler....

*whispers like in The Sixth Sense* -- I see silicone. :ROFLOL:

No, you see a full bodied woman with a great bra to show off how beautiful she is.

This is a great picture, could someone tell me what building this is, I have no idea. Thanks

That is Akershaus restaurant in Norway...home of Princess dining.

imamouse

So this picture has no noteworthy photographic qualities, and it's actually a pretty rough picture of me... but I love it because I think it shows the other essence of Disney! :lol: My mom shot this picture of my sister and me while we weren't looking- and I'm sure that all of us have experienced this after a long day at the parks!!!

Mom045.jpg

I can identify with the feeling expressed above, however, I can not identify the mural in the background. Where was this picture taken, please?

KeeKee

Another from our engagement (sequentially, this comes before yesterday's). Some people walking past called out to Sarah asking if she said "yes"; as for me...who knows what I'm doing...
11152007192.jpg

Yeah, what the heck ARE you doing? LOL!

Here's one from DAK:

_5161969.jpg

1DisneyDad

Well, that's a different angle. I really like the perspective of this shot. I definitely would never have thought to take a pic from that angle.

Thanks! I'm always rushing to get on the ride (It's my favorite) and happened to look back. Thought it looked neat from that angle.

NEmickeyfan

Thanks. This was the first time out with my new Canon Rebel XTi....and Sigma lenses.
Hated carrying the SLR but worth it for the pics!

Master__Gracey

Another from our engagement (sequentially, this comes before yesterday's). Some people walking past called out to Sarah asking if she said "yes"; as for me...who knows what I'm doing...
11152007192.jpg

I think you might have been doing the same thing I was after the answer: "Look how much my hand is shaking!!"

I'm not a particular fan of small world but I really like this shot. It has great color and whimsy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom