WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc1296426

Do you remember the bellhop's name? He looks like a friend of a friend.
I'm not sure, but on my Magical Moment card (which I got that day from him haha) it says something along the lines of "bellhop mowe or mone". I make out what his name is, it's in cursive. :(

Gorjus

The web page with my photos on it must be down. Anyone else having trouble with Picassa? But then again, I'm having HUGE Adaware problems. Any tips from anyone?

Madam Leota,
Thanks for clearing up what that taping of HSM was for. If it is a competition, that explains why the people I saw couldn't really sing all that well.

Trish,
The Typhoon Lagoon Wave Pool Photo is, in my opinion, the best photo taken by photopass anywhere on the Disney Property, up to and including a photo with the Castle at night. Look at your faces. No fake smiles. No bored people. No one trying to look cool. There is nothing but pure joy on your faces. And you should not be ashamed of how you look in a bathing suit. Everything about you is what make you who you are. Own it, be proud of it. Show it off. If we all looked the same, how boring would that be?

DopeyLove,
I love the photo with the scary cartoon. Well done. That was in Expo hall, wasn't it?
Also, the Snow White and 7 Dwarf topiaries are in Germany by the boat dock.

Matt,
Hands down, perhaps the best photo of a ride there is. It could be used in Disney advertising. So glad you finally got to use your camera inside and around the ride. When did that happen? You have really captured the essence of the ride. Well done.

828tnt

lets try this one just before close. i've been trying to do some panoramics, if anyone else has any experience with these, i'd love to get some advice! i'm trying to get one nice enough to blow up.....
Panorama3_imported_3.jpg

MattBoom

Matt,
Hands down, perhaps the best photo of a ride there is. It could be used in Disney advertising. So glad you finally got to use your camera inside and around the ride. When did that happen? You have really captured the essence of the ride. Well done.

Thanks for all the support for my posting the Toy Story Mania picture.
That photo is one of the many in our feature story on Toy Story Midway Mania in our upcoming issue (June/July).

Master__Gracey

Sorry for the quality, it's a clip from an embarassing photo of me trying to pull the sword from the stone :eek:
But note the colors that the step-sisters are wearing !!
carouselza0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom