WDW Picture of the Day (Evening Shots)

dani_california

4524899823_1193a13267.jpg

TakeMeThere81

This was in the dark of some dude with REALLY REALLY small shorts on...
:lol::lol::lol: Oh no he di'int!!

Click it for Flickr.

Simply beautiful.

I hate even posting this after WDWFigment's photo but what the hey...this was the MK, after leaving before the fireworks because we had a fireworks-phobic child during this trip. So we watched in the parking lot as he fell asleep in the car

DSC01603.jpg

disney magic 06

WDW Figment, I do hope you realise how much pleasure your amazing photographs give to us all! And in my case, not to mention the complex about my rubbish photography, but I can live with that! :D

WDWFigment

Original Poster
WDW Figment, I do hope you realise how much pleasure your amazing photographs give to us all! And in my case, not to mention the complex about my rubbish photography, but I can live with that! :D

Thanks for the kind words. If you're looking to improve your photography, I highly recommend checking out a few books from the library (one on composition and one on the technical side of things, at the very least) and reading them cover-to-cover. So many people think that they can't possibly become great or that they have bad cameras (99% of the time that isn't the case), when in fact they could be excellent with a little practice. If you look at my entries in the early incarnations of the Picture of the Day thread, you'll see that most of my stuff back in 2007-08 was pretty mediocre (at best). One day I decided to teach myself photography and (I think) I have gotten progressively better since. It's just a matter of learning!

Okay...off of my soapbox for now...

popsicletrees

Thanks for the kind words. If you're looking to improve your photography, I highly recommend checking out a few books from the library (one on composition and one on the technical side of things, at the very least) and reading them cover-to-cover. So many people think that they can't possibly become great or that they have bad cameras (99% of the time that isn't the case), when in fact they could be excellent with a little practice. If you look at my entries in the early incarnations of the Picture of the Day thread, you'll see that most of my stuff back in 2007-08 was pretty mediocre (at best). One day I decided to teach myself photography and (I think) I have gotten progressively better since. It's just a matter of learning!

Okay...off of my soapbox for now...

Putting you back on your soapbox, are there any books that you recommend?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom