WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

rtiller

100-0091_IMG.jpg

kcw

pictures094.jpg

This is probably my favorite thread on this board, so I figured I should start contributing instead of just looking... :)

Anyways, I'm not a fan of the branches at the top- one day I'll take the time to photoshop them out. not today though

C&D

Below; see the real deal. The Mayan Ruins at Tulum. So what's the Disney connection? Well, this was an excursion from our stop at Cozemel during the Disney Magic's Western Caribbean Cruise.

IMG_0613.jpg

Zip-D-Dude

Below; see the real deal. The Mayan Ruins at Tulum. So what's the Disney connection? Well, this was an excursion from our stop at Cozemel during the Disney Magic's Western Caribbean Cruise.

Hey, I,ve been there! It's where Against All Odds was shot. Very cool.

scpergj

I feel your pain. I hear it from parents all the time. "I must need new batteries." "This camera sucks." With most point and shoot cameras there is simply a 5 second delay between photos if you want to use a flash. No getting around it. If you skip the flash and set it on burst or multiple exposure, there is a faster response...depends on the camera. These are all the things I'm considering before buying a point and shoot. Because like you, I don't want to lug a digital slr around the park for 8 hours.

Yup...yet another reason I went to a DSLR.

That, and I really like taking good pictures!

BTW, Gorjus, I looked for you a couple of weeks ago when we were down, but couldn't find you. We'll be back the third weekend in January...maybe we'll find you then!

Kevin

Flower'sChild

New Year's Eve Photo :)

This photo was taken last New Year's Eve, so this New Year's Eve is the perfect day to post this photo :king: It's now time for me to go to DisneyWorld and have my New Year's Eve dinner with Minnie and to see the Disney New Year's Eve Fireworks :sohappy: I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and I will see you all next year :wave:

NewYearsEvePhotos014.jpg

scpergj

OK...I'm trying to decide which to post...so here goes!

How about this one?
DSC_0520.jpg

December 15, 2007. Nikon D80, 18mm focal length, 1/20 exposure, f/3.5, ISO-1000 (semi-manual settings)

Kevin

Gorjus

BTW, Gorjus, I looked for you a couple of weeks ago when we were down, but couldn't find you. We'll be back the third weekend in January...maybe we'll find you then!

Kevin

Awww, now how do you know we didn't see each other? Unless you never once used the photopass system:eek::eek::eek:

scpergj

Awww, now how do you know we didn't see each other? Unless you never once used the photopass system:eek::eek::eek:

Used photopass several times...but not on Main Street.

We are currently planning on being in the MK on Saturday the 19th, at least in the morning. Maybe we'll see you then!

Can't remember if I can post another today....but here's one, anyway!

DSC_0552.jpg

Again, Nikon D80, 1/200 exposure, 26mm focal length, ISO-100, Taken 12-16-2007 close to Noon.

Kevin

Gorjus

Used photopass several times...but not on Main Street.

We are currently planning on being in the MK on Saturday the 19th, at least in the morning. Maybe we'll see you then!

I probably wasn't on Main St. That is the one of the two weeks I didn't write down my schedule. However, Toon Town is where I am more often than not. Don't know where I'll be on the 19th. Hope to see you.

Anyway, here is my post for today:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom