WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

nolatron

Aw.... thanks guys. It really couldn't have been a more perfect day. Well, maybe except for the sudden thunderstorm during the Luau that night, heh.

But hey, rain on your wedding is good luck! Especially when it's *after* the wedding. :ROFLOL: :hammer:

k.hunter30

Aw.... thanks guys. It really couldn't have been a more perfect day. Well, maybe except for the sudden thunderstorm during the Luau that night, heh.

But hey, rain on your wedding is good luck! Especially when it's *after* the wedding. :ROFLOL: :hammer:
Looking at the sky in that picture, I never would have guessed it rained that day!

makonyy15

I think the garlands are a bad idea on Main St. All Christmas long it blocks the view to the castle. Leave it out. In my humble opinion. BTW, stay away from the MK tomorrow and Saturday...oy, what a scene it will be.

I have to agree. That was my one complaint when I went at Christmas last year, all the decorations were awesome except for the garlands because of how they obstructed views of the castle. IMHO of course.

hadlicksr

I have to agree. That was my one complaint when I went at Christmas last year, all the decorations were awesome except for the garlands because of how they obstructed views of the castle. IMHO of course.
We were there early November and I thought the exact same thing. I had the same complaint @ MGM as the Super Soap weekend stage obstructed the view Mickey's sorcerer hat. On a side note, a shout out to makonyy who is the closest neighbor i have found on this board. I too am from Bingo. Howdy neighbor!

k.hunter30

I just remembered I had this one. It makes me smile. :)

All the guys with Hook and Smee from our last trip to WDW.
852964209108_0_ALB.jpg

makonyy15

We were there early November and I thought the exact same thing. I had the same complaint @ MGM as the Super Soap weekend stage obstructed the view Mickey's sorcerer hat. On a side note, a shout out to makonyy who is the closest neighbor i have found on this board. I too am from Bingo. Howdy neighbor!

Howdy! Nice to here from someone in Binghamton! I'm actually down in Easton, PA studying at Lafayette College now, but still live in Binghamton between semesters. :wave:

Now for my contribution for the day-

1000217uk0.jpg

Gorjus

Hey Matt, thanks for the parade taping pics. I walked by and wondered if they were OUR princesses or we brought in imposters. Looks like we used the REAL princesses. And how cool to have Belle with her prince instead of the Beast. We love both, but usually only get to see one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom