WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

JNL0508

DISNEYHALLOWEEN092.jpg

Flower'sChild

Did you do this or was it the Mousekeepers? Either way it's adorable. Keep the pictures coming they always make me smile. :)

I am glad that I make you happy :) This was when I was in DisneyWorld on the 29th and 30th of September at a passholder rate of $59 a night at AllStarMovies :wave:

When I got to the hotel I noticed that the Mousekeepers had made Mickey out of towels ( I have noticed this many other times also :) ) :) I had my little Korean doll with me named Yoim ( I had just taken her to Nine Dragons in China and she had a lot of fun there and she played on the table :wave: ) :) I thought it would be cute to put Yoim in the Mickey Mouse towels and take some photos and that is just what I did :wave: So in a way it was both the Mousekeepers and me that did this as well as little Yoim :wave:

JNL0508

Awesome shot! I especially like how the horse's eyes are reflecting from your flash. Makes it look like a demonic horse[/quote]

Thanks!!!:)

You know I didn't even notice the eyes until you mentioned it. I just came back Mon. from my trip and downloaded the pics but have not really looked at them.

blappin

I just scanned in my Disney Dollars and had to post them. I have not scanned in the ones from my recent trip in Sept but I will try to have them up some time this week.
DisneyDollar0002.jpg

DisneyDollar0001.jpg

Karolena

I am glad that I make you happy :) This was when I was in DisneyWorld on the 29th and 30th of September at a passholder rate of $59 a night at AllStarMovies :wave:

When I got to the hotel I noticed that the Mousekeepers had made Mickey out of towels ( I have noticed this many other times also :) ) :) I had my little Korean doll with me named Yoim ( I had just taken her to Red Dragons in China and she had a lot of fun there and she played on the table :wave: ) :) I thought it would be cute to put Yoim in the Mickey Mouse towels and take some photos and that is just what I did :wave: So in a way it was both the Mousekeepers and me that did this as well as little Yoim :wave:

First, $59!!! That's crazy. I wish I could pay anything close to that, but being a passholder wouldn't be a good idea since I'm all the way up in New York.

Second, that is such a funny and cute story. You seriously turned my day around. Now, I know where to go when I need some extra cheering up. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom