WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

JWG

EPCOT039.jpg

"Remember when..." :D

Disney MDACK

:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: WOW, talk about living in the past? Their last championship was 21 years ago. Remember, the Yankees have more championships than any other team in the history of sports. Basketball sucks anyway. :lol: At least your a Disney fan.

The Red Sox became the first team in Major League Baseball history to win a seven-game postseason series after losing the first three games. I forget who did they beat. :shrug:

MrsGracey

The baseball talk is very entertaining and all, but can we keep this thread about pictures and not about sports? You know, before you get the Yeti mad.

IMG_0557.jpg

Mickifan17

I love it...win three games against our B lineup and Yankee fans are puffin their chests again. Just think, one more 3 game sweep like that and you'll be...still in second place :ROFLOL:

Matsuzaka, Beckett and Schilling is your B lineup? :veryconfu Wow, you are reaching. Or is it your B lineup because Manny had a boo boo in his back? :shrug:

I'll take the wild card too. It seems to be the only way the Sox get in anyway. Maybe we'll give it a shot. :rolleyes:

Mickifan17

The Red Sox became the first team in Major League Baseball history to win a seven-game postseason series after losing the first three games. I forget who did they beat. :shrug:

They beat my beloved Yankees. And I give them credit for that. Truly great feat. (For a second place team).

BTW, great pics everybody. (There, now we're back on track with the thread)

frankd1962

Can't remember if I've posted this but.....

Epcot0710.jpg

"Don't touch the butt!"

Just noticed the woman in the bottom corner looks like she's wondering why I'm photoing a underside of a boat.

BTW micki, Sox fan here but I took more grief during my last visit when I had my Bruschi Patriots shirt on at Rose & Crown. It seems there was some Colts fans there and they were booing me. All I did was ask how many rings does Peyton have and how many does Brady have also how many years did it take him to beat the Pats? It was a friendly exchange and we all smiled about it after he told the other patrons that it was a rivalry at which I pointed out a true rivalry is the Sox-Yankees one. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom