WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

bluefaery

my entries:

DSCN1681.jpg

OMG I love this picture. It's so perfect.

Disney MDACK

After 26 World Championships, just fine. You should know, since the Sox are usually there. Season's not over yet. The Sox will self destruct once again. Have faith. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow we are still living in the past huh? Here is some history for ya Boston Celtics 16 time World Champion...New York Knicks um 2 :drevil:

Mickifan17

Wow we are still living in the past huh? Here is some history for ya Boston Celtics 16 time World Champion...New York Knicks um 2 :drevil:

:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: WOW, talk about living in the past? Their last championship was 21 years ago. Remember, the Yankees have more championships than any other team in the history of sports. Basketball sucks anyway. :lol: At least your a Disney fan.

mattjs

I love it...win three games against our B lineup and Yankee fans are puffin their chests again. Just think, one more 3 game sweep like that and you'll be...still in second place :ROFLOL:

BruceWayne

Here is a photo of me with my waitress at the Biergarten Restaurant in Germany :sohappy:
The little doll that I am holding is Gretchen :sohappy:
Gretchen is a Children of the World doll from Germany :sohappy:

22August2008photosfromAugustDisn-6.jpg

flower, do you go by yourself to the world? do you collect those dolls? and do you make all of your own shirts to wear while youre there?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom