WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

mpoppins76

DSC_0314.jpg

I have been trying to add a picture and it hasn't been working...maybe this will work lol
It worked! Awww, this picture makes me really happy! :lol: Great shot!!

diddy_mouse

I agree! That picture is so cute! Man, everytime I check out this thread I get more and more ideas of things to photograph on my next trip. :lol:

Tiggerfanatic

What do you mean by that? Just b/c someone likes nascar does not mean that they are a redneck. You didn't have to be so mean. I can assure you I am not a redneck.

Hey, I wore my #75 Joe Greene Steeler jerysey to the parks on our last trip - I had so many people comment and wave - it was one of the most fun days I had. DD17 just shook her head and said, "You're right, Mom. There are PA rednecks EVERYWHERE!" I just smiled back and said. "DAM-- STRAIGHT!"

Scott M

Where is this?

It's in Animal Kingdom. I believe that it's viewed from a bridge on the trail to Camp Minnie-Mickey.

There is also another rock formation that depicts a cave were a dragon supposedly dwells. From time to time a great ball of fire erupts from the cave, but I do not know if this effect is still operational.

Scott

Jerm

Where is this?

OK I have to ask, have you ever been to the parks before? You seem to ask "where is this?" for almost ever picture. I see that you are in Florida and I have been wondering that for a while?

There is also another rock formation that depicts a cave were a dragon supposedly dwells. From time to time a great ball of fire erupts from the cave, but I do not know if this effect is still operational.

Actually that came from the cave a little bit down from that one...I thought I had a picture of it someplace. Project for next time.

Anyway here is my add on
1251903993_5ef8913d70_o.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom