WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

lspicknall

P0510110015_copy.jpg

hrcollectibles

OK I have to ask, have you ever been to the parks before? You seem to ask "where is this?" for almost ever picture. I see that you are in Florida and I have been wondering that for a while?

Anyway here is my add on
1251903993_5ef8913d70_o.jpg

Sorry if my asking where things are bothers you. and i have not asked that on almost every picture.to answer your other question i have been to the parks several times I have not experienced every attraction there is.

epcotisbest

DSC_0314.jpg

I have been trying to add a picture and it hasn't been working...maybe this will work lol

I hope you don't mind. I like this one so much I played with it a little bit in Photoshop. I'm just learning how to use the program and having some fun with it. If you hate it just let me know and I will remove it.
Ricky

DSC_0314.jpg

islesgirl

I hope you don't mind. I like this one so much I played with it a little bit in Photoshop. I'm just learning how to use the program and having some fun with it. If you hate it just let me know and I will remove it.
Ricky

DSC_0314.jpg

Haha I don't hate it. My one friend actually photoshopped it where there is nothing but us and the walt/mickey statue and the castle. I just forgot to save it on my computer, lol. Thanks though!

islesgirl

Here are some more of the pictures my friends and I took that day. We literally stood in front of the castle for like an hour taking pictures :ROFLOL:

DSC_0296.jpg

DSC_0286.jpg

cooleo

Does anyone mind if I do a little catching up :lol:

How about Mission Space.....
DSC02890.jpg

Tree of Life (from pathway between Asia & Harambe Village)
DSC02969.jpg

One more... Everest Queue
DSC02964.jpg

I Love this thread!!! :sohappy:

kag1984

Beautiful picture. Don't know if I am such a fan of the characters on their castle though. It seems to throw off the perspective of it being a very tall castle. Ours which seems to be a little heftier didn't have such a big problem with handling all the characters, but this one being so dainty, it seems a bit overwhelming. Does anybody else agree or is it just me? But again beautiful picture.

DisneyDellsDude

Beautiful picture. Don't know if I am such a fan of the characters on their castle though. It seems to throw off the perspective of it being a very tall castle. Ours which seems to be a little heftier didn't have such a big problem with handling all the characters, but this one being so dainty, it seems a bit overwhelming. Does anybody else agree or is it just me? But again beautiful picture.

Not sure if it's just the angle, but Tink look as tall as a human person in that pic to me.:eek:
On WDW's, she looked smaller.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom