WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

Gorjus

Has anybody ever been able to get a picture of Tinker Bell when she does her flight before the nightly fireworks, i.e., when she slides down the wire from the castle?

It's a tough picture to get.

Tks.
:)

:eek:EXCUSE ME:eek: Ahem...Tinkerbell does not slide down a wire. She flies. The wire that you think you see is simply a string. Peter Pan put it therr as a map, of sorts, from Cinderella Castle to Neverland. That way Tinkerbell would never lose her way home to Neverland each evening. She is a bit flighty you know.:D;)

jsharpay

IMG_0991.jpg

Flower'sChild

First visit....still upset we only went one day!!!
1511102588_946f991a68_o.jpg
1511102244_aec8f153e0_o.jpg

This is a good idea for a photo :) Was this in 1980 and since this pass was only used for one day, can you still use it for the other day ? It's says a child ticket and if this was 1980 the child would not be a child anymore. I was 2 and 3 in 1980 :p

Jerm

This is a good idea for a photo :) Was this in 1980 and since this pass was only used for one day, can you still use it for the other day ? It's says a child ticket and if this was 1980 the child would not be a child anymore. I was 2 and 3 in 1980 :p

Thank you Flower'sChild. I was 6 and I would not give that ticket up for anything. I think out of everything that trip made me love Disney and become the person I am today.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

It does say non-transferable and since the original owner would no longer be a child, I would guess that the only good it could be would be a $7.50 credit on an upgrade. :shrug:

I'm sure there is more sentimental value attached to it than that! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom