WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

happymom52003

DSC04212.jpg

DisneyGigi

Somehow I don't think you took this pic...

For someone who posts as many pics on here as you do, it looks like you would know how easy a pic it is to capture... =)

DisneyGigi

Great. I took a similar pic of my son today, but it was at Universal, so I can't post it here.. :brick:

Ooooh, you showed the Aerosmith name - a no-no for Photopass cast members because of copyright.

All of my RnRc photopass photos have "Starring Aerosmith" :shrug:

wdwmomof3

Chech out our hands!

DSC02338.jpg

This is my little guy & Minnie at Epcot last week. He wanted the "hands" on our last vivit but I didn't get them. This was his first purchase this trip and he loves them. :)

This is something you don't always see.

DSC02199.jpg

Here's one from Animal Kingdom...
DSC02274.jpg

MattBoom

lol... oh...yes I did ! A very easy shot taken our last trip at One Man's Dream! 09/02/07 :D

For someone who posts as many pics on here as you do, it looks like you would know how easy a pic it is to capture... =)

I was just joking. :)

All of my RnRc photopass photos have "Starring Aerosmith" :shrug:

Hmmm, I know that's the rule now, but I'm not sure when it started. Usually they place someone's head in front of the word Aerosmith to partially block it.

cooleo

This picture is fabulous!!!! I love it! Great job, all of your pics are really great :wave:

Thanks for the compliment. I don't claim to be a great photographer, but I do Love photography. I find myself driving down the road analyzing lighting, shadows, etc., looking for places to stop & take photos. I especially enjoy capturing joyous moments such as these. It is certainly something I am always looking for tips to improve my shots. :cool:

sweetpee_1993

I swear, half the time I try to get pics of the boys they are in full-Goofy mode!

100_0610.jpg

This one is my wallpaper on my laptop (one jumped up, one squatted):

100_0475-1.jpg

I have a ton of pics like this!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom