WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

PhilharMagician

Joanna71985 and Nicole220 - thanks for the kind words on the Castle photo taken from Fantasyland.

2216173110_b77f9f4fec_b.jpg

A larger 1800 X 1400 is avaialable here http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2060/2216173110_e560500975_o.jpg

Another great shot!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did you use for shutter speed?

Gorjus

Happy Mom;
I love how you capture your children interacting with the characters by shooting your children from the back interacting with the characters. It isn't necessary to see your child's face to know that your child is enjoying his/her moments at Disney. Rather than capturing posed moments that every child has...(turn around...look at mommy--while your child is watching Mickey signing the autograph...in other words saying: "stop having fun with Mickey and take a photo with Mickey")...your child can look at these photos and see exactly how he behaved/reacted/was as a child growing up with Disney. Everyone has posed photos from their childhood. Not everyone has enough "captured moments in time" of what they were like as a child.

Ah....Don't you just love the details in the UK. Can't you just taste the Guiness?

247136845-L.jpg

Mickey Mouse made out of soap at last year's Festival of the Masters at Downtown Disney.

OK, in high school, did anyone else have to carve anything out of soap? My nose is killing me just looking at this photo. Bad medium to work in.:ROFLOL:

You know all the other mosaics have a very flat one dimensional look to them. This one has depth and dimension. Great job capturing the details.

I love how some of you are capturing the grandeur and some are capturing the details. Great spectrum of photos.

Gorjus

OK, before I make a certain post I was thinking of making, I wanted to get a general idea of if it would be bad form.

Some of the friends of our characters are friends of other characters. Some of you have posted the same friend with different characters. I was going to point out one of them. I'm sure this would intrique some, but might offend one or two. I would put a huge warning in, so people could avoid the post if needed. Let me know if you think this would be ruining the magic too much or allowing you an inside look.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom