WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

BruceWayne

OK, before I make a certain post I was thinking of making, I wanted to get a general idea of if it would be bad form.

Some of the friends of our characters are friends of other characters. Some of you have posted the same friend with different characters. I was going to point out one of them. I'm sure this would intrique some, but might offend one or two. I would put a huge warning in, so people could avoid the post if needed. Let me know if you think this would be ruining the magic too much or allowing you an inside look.

i think thatd be a cool idea. im always interested in stuff like that, but i am just one vote of what im sure will be many.

joanna71985

OK, before I make a certain post I was thinking of making, I wanted to get a general idea of if it would be bad form.

Some of the friends of our characters are friends of other characters. Some of you have posted the same friend with different characters. I was going to point out one of them. I'm sure this would intrique some, but might offend one or two. I would put a huge warning in, so people could avoid the post if needed. Let me know if you think this would be ruining the magic too much or allowing you an inside look.

Wouldn't bother me.

I like fireworks a little...

Here's a 30 second exposure from New Year's Eve. I love the colors!
2176373881_98d441c010_b.jpg

I love the colors!

Wooooooo hooooooooooooo!!!

DSCN0668.jpg

The best part of the ride.

Awwww, too cute!

Joanna71985 and Nicole220 - thanks for the kind words on the Castle photo taken from Fantasyland.

2216173110_b77f9f4fec_b.jpg

A larger 1800 X 1400 is avaialable here http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2060/2216173110_e560500975_o.jpg

Very nice! I love the color of the castle.

Very nice! The blue stands out nicely.

Nicole220

Both of these are beautiful!!

wow any one have this picture at night would love to see it lit with the lights?
I wasn't there at night, but I'll get some from another site.
Give me a few and I'll put them up.

EDIT: Here are some pictures and videos of it lit up:
http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/4190551#P-19-9
http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/4192236#244993626
From darkbeer.

Joanna71985 and Nicole220 - thanks for the kind words on the Castle photo taken from Fantasyland.

2216173110_b77f9f4fec_b.jpg

A larger 1800 X 1400 is avaialable here http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2060/2216173110_e560500975_o.jpg
Another amazing shot!

I like fireworks a little...

Here's a 30 second exposure from New Year's Eve. I love the colors!
2176373881_98d441c010_b.jpg
Oooo, cool!

I wouldn't bother me.

mousefan1972

I think it'd be cool to get a little "inside look". Go for it!

spectropluto

Thanks Joanna and Nicole! I love the color functions on my camera! :)
Also, I like playing with the colors on Adobe. Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

And Gorjus... I won't answer your question; but I'll just say, "Use your best judgement and think of your fellow cast members and their integrity".

happymom52003

Happy Mom;
I love how you capture your children interacting with the characters by shooting your children from the back interacting with the characters. It isn't necessary to see your child's face to know that your child is enjoying his/her moments at Disney. Rather than capturing posed moments that every child has...(turn around...look at mommy--while your child is watching Mickey signing the autograph...in other words saying: "stop having fun with Mickey and take a photo with Mickey")...your child can look at these photos and see exactly how he behaved/reacted/was as a child growing up with Disney. Everyone has posed photos from their childhood. Not everyone has enough "captured moments in time" of what they were like as a child.
Thank you! I did not plan it that way, but I ended up with alot of shots like this on our recent trip. And they have turned out to be my favorites! I have a cute one of Mickey walking with my kids hand in hand from the back. I'll post that one tomorrow.

happymom52003

I was actually curious about this, because on our recent trip Sleeping Beauty looked very familiar to me....yet it was the first time we had met her. Then it dawned on me where I had seen her before. I was wondering if the characters had mutual friends!

kcw

OK, in high school, did anyone else have to carve anything out of soap? My nose is killing me just looking at this photo. Bad medium to work in.:ROFLOL:

hahahahah I totally did, and that's the first thing I thought of when I saw that pic!! Although I actually enjoyed doing it!!!

Spectropluto- I love that pic of Minnie and mickey, yay for photoshop!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom