WDW Permits Part 4

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Does anyone know anything about this one?

SSE Kiosk: Electrical

It lists electrical work for kiosks labeled, Spaceship Earth Kiosk, World Showcase Kiosk, Animal Kingdom (this one is called Guest Relations Kiosk), and Hollywood Studios. There are drawings for each one but I can't figure out from the drawings where in the parks these will be.

aka_emilicious

Does anyone know anything about this one?

SSE Kiosk: Electrical

It lists electrical work for kiosks labeled, Spaceship Earth Kiosk, World Showcase Kiosk, Animal Kingdom (this one is called Guest Relations Kiosk), and Hollywood Studios. There are drawings for each one but I can't figure out from the drawings where in the parks these will be.

My guess would be the wait time kiosks. Though I can't think of where there's one in world showcase...

trr1

I just found this at http://www.portorleans.org/rehab.php
I dont know how corrrect this site is

The latest information regarding the Port Orleans Riverside room refurbishment project indicates that work will commence on 26 June 2011, starting with the Acadian House mansion building (building 80).

Also, the 512 rooms which will receive the new 'Royal' makeovers will definitely be located, as previously expected, in Oak Manor and Parterre Place (buildings 90 and 95) and work on those will commence in late January 2012.

Nothing has yet been confirmed regarding any specific start dates for work on the Alligator Bayou lodges, but the estimated completion time for the whole resort is still being quoted as April/May 2012.

Tom

Beta Return
Original Poster
I just found this at http://www.portorleans.org/rehab.php
I dont know how corrrect this site is

The latest information regarding the Port Orleans Riverside room refurbishment project indicates that work will commence on 26 June 2011, starting with the Acadian House mansion building (building 80).

Also, the 512 rooms which will receive the new 'Royal' makeovers will definitely be located, as previously expected, in Oak Manor and Parterre Place (buildings 90 and 95) and work on those will commence in late January 2012.

Nothing has yet been confirmed regarding any specific start dates for work on the Alligator Bayou lodges, but the estimated completion time for the whole resort is still being quoted as April/May 2012.

Odd. They filed the permit for Parterre Place back in January.

Tom

Beta Return
Original Poster
06/02/2011 Update

Busy day at the permit office....38 filed today, mostly by BVCC.

One was for the Tiki Room. This means we're getting down to the finishing touches if Disney's forces are doing work. Yay!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom