WDW Permits Part 4

jt04

spit it out JT....Adventurer's Club

It is one of those areas I am advised to limit my discussions of here. But it seems all but confirmed they will be adding some more grass seed to the former PI very soon. Enough said.

And it would be great to see the AV used again for something. :)

Tom

Beta Return
Original Poster
06/21/11 Update

This week's permits brought to you by SeaCastle.

Several today, but nothing exciting. They're giving the Lions a little more reason to lay out in the hot sun with a new Lion Chill Plate

LudwigVonDrake

MK
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin - Floor Repairs

This one desperately needs to be done. Last week they had done temporary repairs on the queue floor with duct tape. Very bad looking...

Monorail_Orange

Thank you, tom!

I think I've said it before, but even if so, it's worth saying again...A huge THANK YOU to Tom, and everyone else who helps keep this thread updated, y'all do a great job. It really is insightful to see the permits that are filed day-to-day.

Tom

Beta Return
Original Poster
I think I've said it before, but even if so, it's worth saying again...A huge THANK YOU to Tom, and everyone else who helps keep this thread updated, y'all do a great job. It really is insightful to see the permits that are filed day-to-day.

You're welcome, and thank you for the recognition. An equal thanks goes to SeaCastle, who researches 50% of the permits these days.

We're humble folk, but we're happy to know people enjoy the information.

PorterRedkey

I have to agree with Monorail Orange. Thanks for all of the work on the permits! :sohappy: I really enjoy checking them out. Great work!

SeaCastle

I have to agree with Monorail Orange. Thanks for all of the work on the permits! :sohappy: I really enjoy checking them out. Great work!

It's comments like this that keep us going on those days when there's 15 Notices of Commencement to sort through. Thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom