WDW Permits 2013

Tom

Beta Return
Interesting permit yesterday for Animal Kingdom:

745 W Savannah Cir (Tree of Life) - Experience Development - PC - Showset Package 1A

I have seen a few permits in the past that said "Experience Development - PC - Showset Package", for example there were some for Small World a while back. The permit doesn't mention tree of like, but that address corresponds to it.

I'm guessing queue work, perhaps on an interactive level...not that it's really necessary for Bugs Life.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Interesting permit yesterday for Animal Kingdom:

745 W Savannah Cir (Tree of Life) - Experience Development - PC - Showset Package 1A

I have seen a few permits in the past that said "Experience Development - PC - Showset Package", for example there were some for Small World a while back. The permit doesn't mention tree of like, but that address corresponds to it.

There was another permit today for the same address for the Pocahontas Meet and Greet, so this might be related to that.

Pocahontas Meet And Greet (745 W Savannah Circle) - BVCC

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Interesting group of permits today, Buena Vista Construction permits for Guest Relations at DHS, AK, MK and two locations in Epcot.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Looks like they used from really old plans for this permit :)

PermitPlans.jpg

Tom

Beta Return
I was also surprised by the expiration date, 2 years for a project like that seems long even by Disney standards.

I seriously hope they don't disrupt the hub for two years, just to replace the pavement and planters. We've suffered for years with facades up and down Main Street being refurbished one at a time. That last thing we need is a mess of construction sitting right in front of the castle.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Heard permits are filed for Epcot Germany. Any idea what is to happen there?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Heard permits are filed for Epcot Germany. Any idea what is to happen there?

Yeah, this one popped up yesterday just haven't had a chance to post it yet:

Germany Pavillion - General Construction

Work area shows the entire Germany building but doesn't cover any un-developed areas. The expiration date is 6/30/2014 which would indicate it's something pretty major. Contractor is HGR Construction who I haven't seen as a Disney contractor before.

Gabe1

Yeah, this one popped up yesterday just haven't had a chance to post it yet:

Germany Pavillion - General Construction

Work area shows the entire Germany building but doesn't cover any un-developed areas. The expiration date is 6/30/2014 which would indicate it's something pretty major. Contractor is HGR Construction who I haven't seen as a Disney contractor before.

Thanks, this one has people rumbling. Hope it has teeth!

Gabe1

Giggle. I'm too guarded these days to ever expect special. I still hope that some day I'll be pleasantly surprised.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
I am trying out a different way of posting the previous month permits. For August I have re-organized them so they are ordered by location then by date since normally people are interested in work done at a certain location.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom