WDW or Universal Studio's???

Mchristianson

Original Poster
Need help!! Going to Orlando in late March for 2 days ...family can't decide if we should go back to WDW (will be 4th visit) or try Universal this time, both not an option...I'm pulling for WDW ( it's the kid in me, can't miss Mickey!!). Any thoughts???:shrug:

hpyhnt 1000

Considering this is WDWMagic, I think you can guess what the answer is going to be. :lol:

That being said, I'll echo krankenstein and ask what are the ages? If you're taking guests of the 13-21 years range, then I might suggest Uni/IoA.

jonnyc

Well i am pretty sure that because this is WDWMagic.com the overwhelming response will be go to WDW. But what are the ages of your party? If it is younger children then go to WDW, if not maybe give Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure a try.

Kakashi21

So far Disney World would win in the popular vote of Magic. US is ok, but they need to try and work on making more rides/etc. Disney wins hands down on entertainment and pleasure
to all who look for fun and the kid in them. Maybe buy a 1 day ticket for US just to try it out?

ChrisFL

Premium Member
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter *may* be open or soft opening by then, so if you want to see that, then I would definitely suggest at least one day to check out US/IOA.

There are a lot of great attractions, food and excellent theming there!

_Scar

Go to both USR parks for 1 day. Buy an express pass (fast pass for each ride) and a 2 park 1 day ticket and you can do every ride and then some. OR stay on USR grounds and use the room key as your fast pass, except this time you can use it on rides more than once (limitless 0 minute waits for spidey :D).

I'd wait for HP to be officially open before you go though.

krankenstein

I'm actually leaning towards Universal and IOA on this one. Two days would be an excellent amount of time to spend at USF and IOA. Maybe hit DtD and some resorts for that Disney fix though.

jonnyc

After reading about your group and your daughter's ride preferences and height, i'd definately give USF a go!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom