WDW Hooligans

flavious27

Such a great thing, flashing minors on vacation ... wow ... when did 'The Magic Kingdom' turn into the infield at a Nascar race? Seriously?

Really? The poster answered the way she and her friend did this. You really can't call someone a redneck if you haven't read the entire thread.

WhatJaneSays

Such a great thing, flashing minors on vacation ... wow ... when did 'The Magic Kingdom' turn into the infield at a Nascar race? Seriously?

Having done a flash mob "naked run" more than once I can pretty much say that they are not actually naked-naked. There are just ... tricks involved in making yourself look as naked as possible.

janoimagine

Having done a flash mob "naked run" more than once I can pretty much say that they are not actually naked-naked. There are just ... tricks involved in making yourself look as naked as possible.

Your talking to a former Wolverine who ran the naked mile ... but that was college, on a college campus with hundreds of others in the same state of dress as me ... not in a Theme park in front of kids.

It it was clever photography then thats fine, but if the individuals actually were in the buff, as she is suggesting, at a theme park with kids then thats just not right.

Were it two men who did that they would be placed on a ______-offender registry.

Or was it a clever PSA to show kids the dangers or eating too many Turkey Legs? :D

smw

Come on. You really think for even a second they walked around the park in only towels for 3 hours?

I think it's hilarious.

flavious27

Where did she explain that? Must have missed her post? Unless your talking about what Sweet Pea assumed they did.

yes, and her response back confirmed what she did.

Do you really think that disney security would allow a couple of women to walk around the parks in just towels? Parents would have alerted the closest CM with them walking 10 yards into MK.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I do not know what is more entertaining....The pictures creating the illusion that 2 people spent the day in MK naked or that someone truly believes that 2 people spent the day in MK naked and were not arrested and featured on every news cast in the country.

MagicMegan

This thread is amazing. I can't even think of anything right now, other than a few times I would not like to admit to here.

But I am rethinking hanging out with sweetpea's brother if we end up going at the same time later this year. lol

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I do not know what is more entertaining....The pictures creating the illusion that 2 people spent the day in MK naked or that someone truly believes that 2 people spent the day in MK naked and were not arrested and featured on every news cast in the country.

My thoughts exactly. I think the believability by some lends quite a compliment to the participants. :lol:

This thread is amazing. I can't even think of anything right now, other than a few times I would not like to admit to here.

But I am rethinking hanging out with sweetpea's brother if we end up going at the same time later this year. lol

Awwww...well...my big brother might have been mischievous and more daring than I was as kids but that was a loooong time ago and, naturally, things are different now that we have to be "grown-up". I'm happy to report that he does behave appropriately most of the time if he's not being giddy and acting silly with the kids. One thing is certain, he still knows how to have a lot of fun! I hope he's able to join us this fall for a bit. I know we'd looooove to have some more 'Knuckle Jerry' adventures! :wave:

janoimagine

yes, and her response back confirmed what she did.

Do you really think that disney security would allow a couple of women to walk around the parks in just towels? Parents would have alerted the closest CM with them walking 10 yards into MK.

:eek: Apparently the jokes on me, I truly thought the woman was serious. I just thought if people are willing to flash the cameras on splash ... whats to stop them from flashing a train full of guests, I have seen stranger things. :shrug:

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
:eek: Apparently the jokes on me, I truly thought the woman was serious. I just thought if people are willing to flash the cameras on splash ... whats to stop them from flashing a train full of guests, I have seen stranger things. :shrug:

Understandable. Those pics were well-executed. :wave:

draybook

While not exactly mischievous, my post is somewhat amusing looking back on the memory I will recall.

I think I was around 11 years old and I was at DL with my friend Shaun and his mother and my aunt. We were at some store, I can't remember which one, when I was looking at some kind of ceramic house thing. I remember that the top of the chimney had a cork in it and I accidentally broke the cork in half.

I freaked out, as did my bud, and I put the item back on the shelf and left the store in a hurry. We were convinced that Disney was going to have the item fingerprinted and that I would probably have the police waiting on me at home back in Ontario. I was one scared little kid.

Those were the days.

sublimesting

I played a joke on my Mom once at a store in Disney. They had these hollow rubber statues of snow white and some dwarves. They looked like ceramic. I grabbed a handful and walking towards my Mom I said "Mom, Look! You like statues for you cradenza..." at this I clumsily dropped them all. Well, knowing the prices at Disney you should have seen her face as they tumbled to the ground.

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I played a joke on my Mom once at a store in Disney. They had these hollow rubber statues of snow white and some dwarves. They looked like ceramic. I grabbed a handful and walking towards my Mom I said "Mom, Look! You like statues for you cradenza..." at this I clumsily dropped them all. Well, knowing the prices at Disney you should have seen her face as they tumbled to the ground.

I totally loooove this! :sohappy:

flavious27

Would be some great headlines, fox would have had a field day about it.

wdwjmp239

So this is not really a hooligan story... but this definitely up there on the list of funniest things my little brother and I have ever done together.

I was 15 and he was 13, and we were, I'm ashamed to say it now, bored to death of being in the World. After all, it was our family's billionth visit. So, one evening, we hatched a plot that still lives in infamy in our dinner conversations and holiday get-togethers.

Rather than spending a typical day at the Magic Kingdom, we hung out in Time Square and waited for an unsuspecting family with a video camera to walk-by. For the entire day, we proceeded to follow them around and purposely inserted ourselves into the background of every camera shot they got. We started off with a simple walk by, but by the mid-afternoon, we were skipping, tangoing, and sword-fighting through their family memories. The most remarkable thing - they never seemed to notice.

I would love to get my hands on those videos.

My wife and I did that to a couple at Blue Man Group at Universal Studios one night. We were sitting directly behind them as they were taking "self-pictures" of themselves. Picture after picture (before the show, thankfully!), my wife and I were in every shot making funny faces, kissing, and I think we did one where we gave them the bird. They were good sports anyways and were laughing hysterically at every picture. Who knew we'd get together at the Hard Rock Cafe afterwards and have a beer. Funny how things like that work out! :D

flavious27

Well the splash flashers only have a couple of disney employees now that see them, all they get is a quick breeze.

wdwjmp239

YES!!! I'm a WDW Hooligan!!!

....well....former hooligan, at least. :)

I remember when I was 16 years old, my family and I spent a solid week at Walt Disney World. We've been to Disney time and time again so for us to spend that week at The World was kind of a waste, but the vacation was needed and just the family time together at the parks was pretty cool.

We were staying at the Poly for the time we were there. It was getting pretty late and there was really nothing at the hotel or the parks that was appealing to us, so we all went back to room and hung out. After an hour or so, I got rather bored and said I was going to ride the monorail around the loop. My brother, who was 9 at the time, wanted to go and of course there's dad. My father who is a real clown (especially when we go to Disney) can be the world's biggest instigator, but it's all in good fun. My mother, well, she hung back in the room to just relax (and actually fell asleep!).

I'd say it was about 9pm or so as we were riding around the loop. MK was letting out so it was crowded on the monorail, but we endured the crowds. After an hour or so of riding, the crowds were thinning out, but here we were...still on the monorail car...in the same car....on the same seats.

We were talking just recapping the day when my brother just let out the loudest and probably the most smelliest fart ever in a car with about 10 other people in it. As the monorail pulled into the Contemporary Resort, the 10 other people in there just ran (almost pushing each other) out. The doors closed and then I felt a rumbling in my stomach, so I farted which enhanced the odor in the monorail car. By the time we got up to the Poly, my father blew a few stink bombs, as well. So now it was a matter of endurance to see who had the meddle to stay in a stinky (near toxic) monorail car. The rules were...first one to bail was the loser. So, we stuck it out...in that same car...that same NASTY smelling car.

Coming around the loop again, we pulled into the Contemporary one more time and this family wanted to get in the car we were in (it was close to 11pm at this time). The father looked at us, as we were sitting there with bloodshot eyes, laughing hysterically, passing gas, coughing, and my brother gagging, and said, "How can you stand yourselves?!?!?" That's when I told him, "After sitting in your own stench for an hour or so...you don't smell a thing." LOL!!!

Well, we did the loop one more time and finally arrived back at the Poly. We were all so hysterical, we were laughing like crazy coming back into the lobby. Other guests and cast members at the Poly all looked at us as if we were lunatics. By the time we got back to the room, my mother (who was awake at the time), ordered us a couple of fruit and cheese platters from room service, and noticed the horrific smell we were basking in.

When we we told her what we had done (in between laughing fits), she said, "They're probably going to have to re-upholster the entire monorail car after what you guys did to it."

I'm 37 now, married, and have a one year old daughter. What me, my younger brother, and father did that night on the monorail was wrong, but at the time, it was funny.

quirkle

adults will be kids

Ok so here are my confessions:

1) When I was 6 and my brother was 11 he decided to find out what happened if you put your foot in the door on Horizons - well the whole ride stops and you have to walk to the beginning with everyone glaring at you. :rolleyes:

2) On world of motion my sister and I decided to change seats and I got stuck between the front and back seat.

3) My father taught us to never pay for parking - just say you are eatting at the Poly!!

4) I have a horrible condition - I laugh when I am sad or nervous - needless to say I have laughed through all the scary parts of every ride and sometimes I do scream during the non-scary parts.

5) When I was in high school I marched in both DL and Magic Kingdom - all I can say is the right look at the right cast member opens many doors!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom