WDW Hooligans

ERich2010

1) Photobombing. ive done it ever since i saw my good friend's dad do it years ago. its the best if you sneak in on the classic Castle pic. im not talking about giving a "thumbs up" as you walk by either. i mean straight up becoming part of their family for a second. arms around them and everything. works the best with large groups who get strangers to take their photo.

2) Random Line Formation. get about 4 or 5 people to start forming a line. youd be surprised how many people will start waiting behind you. after about 15 minutes, just walk away.

3) Exploring The "Wilderness". just go someplace youre not supposed to, but just look like youre lost or meant to be there. we had a "senior" friend who did this many years back by looking like he had some mild form of dimentia. he said you can get away with almost anything when youre old.

flavious27

During Senior Trip, my school always had problems, mostly the students fault.

Not long after the all stars opened, my school used those hotels for lodging. They stopped because of the amount of leering and catcalls the girls would receive at the pool by other guests in the resort.

Our school was almost banned because the class before us somehow pushed a character into one of the fountains.

During my class's time at wdw, we had couples that reserved rooms beforehand and somehow managed to use those rooms during the day. Then a group of friends pilfered the RnR gift shop. Disney security would not let our bus leave unless the merch was returned, or they would review their videotape and remove the offending students. They overstuffed a large shopping bag full of everything from shot glasses and drum sticks to mickey hands.

PineapplePrincess

Okay this isn't "hooliganish" but I'm quite sure it's annoying. On the monorail, I must say "Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas". It used to amuse 7 impress DD when she was younger. Now that she's 13, of course it embarrasses her (as does everything else I do), so it makes me want to do it even more!

kev24135

i would take a bunch of park maps on to ToT with me and once the drop started i let the maps fly, needless to say disney was none to happy when they had to stop the ride and bring us down slowly, i admitted nothing when interrogated by an employee but they knew, everyone got a fastpass to re enter except for my party, i felt like an A$$, needless to say i never did it again after that :eek:

loveofamouse

When I was a teen, my cousins and a friend and I were "released" into the parks with a meeting time for most of the trip. What we would do was pick a person and all of them would stare at them with a death stare. We did it on the monorails, rides, lines, and in the car! Always made people uncomfortable. Got a few husbands yelled at. One guy went off the road a bit lol.

We photo bomb, even now.

I also take pics of "public offenders." People who wear things or do things that offend the public.

I've taken pics on broken rides.

Ive also not paid for kids that were 3-5. *blush* Sorry but they aren't riding anything more than a 2yr old. Once my kids get tall enough to ride something with a height restriction, I pay for them. lol

loveofamouse

oh, and one unintentional one

I was on ToT, this was SEVERAL years ago. You know the part were you are looking at the hallway, the doors close, it's dark for a sec and you ascend to the next floor which is the one you go forward through?? Well, our car had just finished the hallway scene. The doors close.....and nothing. No audio. No mov;t. After a few seconds, I said into the silence "This is not supposed to happen." People started freaking out! After about 10-15sec, the ride continued. I didn't mean to scare everyone but we were sitting in pitch dark and silence lol

Miketic

So one of my friends can do a monkey screech and with that, can confuse lots of people in rides. For instance:

-In the Great Movie Ride after the Tarzan scene, he would the screech in the following scene. What's better is doing it in the Predator scene.
-In the Jungle Cruise, do it anywhere.
-In Stitch's Great Escape, during any dark moments.
-In the TTA, anywhere around open and inside Space Mountain.

It's fun doing random things, but making sure you don't get caught.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
So one of my friends can do a monkey screech and with that, can confuse lots of people in rides. For instance:

-In the Great Movie Ride after the Tarzan scene, he would the screech in the following scene. What's better is doing it in the Predator scene.
-In the Jungle Cruise, do it anywhere.
-In Stitch's Great Escape, during any dark moments.
-In the TTA, anywhere around open and inside Space Mountain.

It's fun doing random things, but making sure you don't get caught.

A lot of teenagers also thought it was fun to spit out of the Skyway.:shrug:

Disneydreamer23

Well Im not saying if it was me or not but :zipit: some one i know did it in the pop centry pool , not the main one but the one by 70s i believe, at around 2 am :) Not saying who but this did happen, I would have to say sept 2009

ABigBrassBand

I was just reading through this thread with so much disdain for all of you hooligans, saying to myself that I'd NEVER participate in such foolishness.

Then I remembered that 2 years ago another forum member and I walked around the Magic Kingdom naked for 3 hours. :lookaroun

62570146-M.jpg

62570150-M.jpg

62570140-M.jpg

62570149-M.jpg

This just made my day

flavious27

AND! one time I was in HISTA, and before it started i said rather loudly " WHAT?! THIS ISNT CAPTAIN EO?!" it got a few laughs

Is it hooligans when everyone on our jc boat cheered when felt another boat hit us after getting stopped by the boat breaking down in front of us?

flavious27

That definatley was one of the best threads ever!!

Okay here is my hooligan story...on one of our first trips DD (I think she was about 4) decided in the middle of IASW she had to go potty. Well my DH hiked her hiney over the side of the boat and she peed in the water as we were moving. I'm still amazed to this day we weren't see on camera and kicked out immediately.

And that is why you never put your hand in that water, the Simpsons were quite correct with their portrayal of it a small world.

raiden

After reading all 10 pages of this resurrected thread, all I have to say is, I make you guys and gals look like angels:) even the naked angels:p

LaughingGravy

Photobombing on a carousel is fun and oh so easy.
The people taking the pictures are so focused on getting their subjects, they never see what goes on at the nearby horses.
And, if they get their subject in the picture, they are pretty sure to get you in it as well.
Just make sure to know where the photographer is and get off in the opposite direction when the ride is over, just in case.

Back in our hooligan days, back when the Contemporary wasn't nutsy expensive and there was just the 1 year wait to get a room,
we would often go out of the park for a spin on the monorail in our own car and hop in between the long bench seating they used to have.

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
And resurrect three year-old threads.....:shrug:

I'm the one who originally started the thread and I resurrected it (inadvertantly, really) by linking it in a response to a thread started about unmentionable park behavior. I had no idea I'd get new contestants onboard. :D

If the net was around in 71, this thread would be 39.9 years old.

Fantastic. It'd be older than me! :sohappy: Not by much, but older nonetheless.... :lookaroun :wave:

Having said all that in my earlier rant, I have now to make confession.

I hope these things didn't disturb anyone. Please tell me what you think.

My DD (now 14) LOVE to sing "Promise" loudly while exiting Illuminations. We've got all the words down, and we love the smiles it gets us. Is that bad?

Also, in the RnRC pre-show, I wait for the pause after (I can't remember the exact words) "what about these people, we can't just leave them here" and then I turn to my DD and say "yeah, you'd think they could get us some backstage passes or something, anyway", then the Aerosmith band member says (I can't remeber which one) says "hey, I've got an idea! How about we get them backstage passes!" If done correctly, we get some tsks when we make the remark, and a room full of laughs when he says that.

Is that annoying? I really hope not, because I love doing it, and I'd really like to think that it adds to the experience instead of subtracting, which maybe is what all these kids think they are doing.

What does everyone think?

I don't find your added soundtrack annoying as long as you aren't screaming at the top of your lungs. I like to see other people enjoying the rides. I actually like hearing other people sing along with the soundtracks in rides, shows, parades as long as I can hear the actual music and the person isn't being annoying in their participation. You can generally tell if someone is singing for attention or generally enjoying the experience. I do, however, hate the fake screaming on ToT or HM. (Especially HM) It is really hard to get a child on a ride after they have heard screaming in the Stretching Room. I wish more people would be considerate of this fact.
I am NOT saying that you should drag your child on a ride they are frightened of. I just wish people wouldn't make the ride MORE scary for youngsters. I actually saw a kid vomit after exiting the Stretching Room. It made my wait for a Doom Buggy a bit less exciting as I heard him cry out in terror. I believe the parents of this child should have taken one for the team and not ridden until their next trip but they might not have had such an issue if the goofballs in the Stretching Room hadn't been such attention seekers.

janoimagine

I was just reading through this thread with so much disdain for all of you hooligans, saying to myself that I'd NEVER participate in such foolishness.

Then I remembered that 2 years ago another forum member and I walked around the Magic Kingdom naked for 3 hours. :lookaroun

62570146-M.jpg

62570150-M.jpg

62570140-M.jpg

62570149-M.jpg

Such a great thing, flashing minors on vacation ... wow ... when did 'The Magic Kingdom' turn into the infield at a Nascar race? Seriously?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom