WDW Hidden Mickey Picture of the Day Thread

MattyFresh

hiddenmickey.jpg

Queue for Mickey's Philharmagic

DizneyPryncess

I will post the location in white after the picture! I have 2 from the same place.

Classic Hidden Mickey

Hidden Goofy!
OrangeLake2009135.jpg

T-Rex on the giant octopus over the bar.

DizneyPryncess

I've posted this before - but for those who haven't seen it...it's a Hidden Tink!

picture.php

She is in the rocks when you exit Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
Know where this little Gem is?

On the monorail from the TTC to the MK just before you go 'into' the Contemp! Had to pull the camera out fast for this one!!! :sohappy:

828tnt

Original Poster

On the monorail from the TTC to the MK just before you go 'into' the Contemp! Had to pull the camera out fast for this one!!! :sohappy:

i forgot about this one! i remember seeing it several years ago when we stayed there. it seems a touch out of place though.....

WDITrent

Would anyone mind snapping a picture of the hidden Jafar in the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail? I've never been able to find it.

a2grafix

Shades of Green Mickey ... how many hiddenmickeys do you see? Hint: more than one

shadesmickey.jpg

Thought I'd revisit this one. Although I spotted three hidden mickeys at the Shades of Green, there are actually five in the clouds. You really have to look.

hiddenmickeyshades.jpg

Nice job catching that one Pluto...

I think this ones obvious in location, but it may be a little difficult to find so answer below in white...

IMG_0202.jpg

The crushed kettle with the brown mud stains, or is that blood???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom