WDW Hidden Mickey Picture of the Day Thread

I don't see it? I hear all of this talk of a Hidden Mickey on Splash Mountain but I can never see it! Can someone point it out for me?

Its a side profile of mickey in the rock formation, that's his nose jotting out from the rocks. My daughter actually pointed that out to me last time. Don't have a pic of it... Sorry:shrug: Some views its more obvious.
Mine for today...

IMG_0225.jpg

Roxas

Why don't we use white text to tell the location of the HM in each photo, that way people who want to know can find out where it is by highlighting the text without having to clutter up the thread with queries and the people who want to find it themselves don't have it spoiled for them.

For example, in the post above mine:

The Archers Earring is a Hidden Mickey

We need Spoiler tags really.;)

DisneyGigi

I don't see it? I hear all of this talk of a Hidden Mickey on Splash Mountain but I can never see it! Can someone point it out for me?

Yeah I dont see it either.

Yeah, really...I'm going cross-eyed trying to find it!

Theres a green flower in the lower left corner, that if you just glance at it it looks like one...

Oh thanks! If that is it, I would've been searching forever! It barely looks like one.

The hidden Mickey is the Rock on the left side if you look closely you will see his mouth & nose jutting out at the bottom above the track (the pointy rock) once you see it follow up and see the profile of his face, Eye and part of his ear at the top :wave:

Here is a shot from a little bit further away.

100_3508-1.jpg

PeaceIsFree

The hidden Mickey is the Rock on the left side if you look closely you will see his mouth & nose jutting out at the bottom above the track (the pointy rock) once you see it follow up and see the profile of his face, Eye and part of his ear at the top :wave:

Also, a hidden mickey in the scene with the big boat (i'm afraid i forget the kind of boat it is,) in which all the characters are singing. If you look in the sky background just to the right of the boat, there is a cloud in the shape of the profile of Mickey laying on his back with his hands behind his head. I have yet to take a good picture of this one, but it is probably my favorite.

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
It was hard for me to see in pics, until I got there, then it was clearer. So don't feel bad if you can't see it (like I said, it wasn't a very good pic to begin with!)

Like everyone else said, it is the profile of the right side of Mickey's face. Look at the dark parts of the rock and try not to focus on the sky behind. See if that helps :shrug:.

Just to make it up to you all, here is an easier to find one :)
IMG_2162.jpg

in Plume et Palette (or however it is spelled), France, World Showcase

DisneyPrincess5

Yes it is in the Hidden Mickey Guide. It can also be seen from the outside but not as well as you can see it getting ready to go over the lift. :)

Wow..I need to get a Hidden Mickey book!

Ahh but I never get to even go on Splash Mountain! We always seem to be at WDW while Splash is being rehabbed (long, annoying story!!!)

C&D

Here's a different shot (I outlined the outline) Not such of a stretch now, I hope. I believe Mickey is looking towards the Castle from that angle.

Mickeysilhouette.jpg

DisneyGigi

Wow..I need to get a Hidden Mickey book!

Ahh but I never get to even go on Splash Mountain! We always seem to be at WDW while Splash is being rehabbed (long, annoying story!!!)

The Hidden Mickey book is great, we take it with us and check them off as we find them.

That would stink! Splash is my favorite ride so if we are going in February we plan around the January- early February refurb to make sure we don't miss it. We ride it more than any other ride I think :ROFLOL:sometimes 5 times in a row several times a day when the crowds are low in September.

To get back on track here is another pic

100_4084-1.jpg

Glasses from the ToT queue line.

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes

What used to be "Alien Encounter" :sohappy:- and now "Stitches Great Escape" :hurl: **sigh**
Near the entrance to the attraction.

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
Sorry for the double pic posting...but hey - not on here a lot here lately! :brick::p

Meet "Minnie Moo" and her calf.
I think she's long passed (since this was from the mid 90's) - but any way. They used to have her in ToonTown - where Goofy's Barnstormer is now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom