WDW Hidden Mickey Picture of the Day Thread

DisneyFreak1228

I will post the location in white after the picture! I have 2 from the same place.

Classic Hidden Mickey

Hidden Goofy!
OrangeLake2009135.jpg

T-Rex on the giant octopus over the bar.

Although I don't have a picture of them, there is also a Hidden Minnie, Pluto and Donald here. After sitting through Opening Team training for an entire week, I did nothing but look around and stare at this and when the trainers finally pointed out the Hidden Mickey, I pointed out the Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Pluto.

DizneyPryncess

Although I don't have a picture of them, there is also a Hidden Minnie, Pluto and Donald here. After sitting through Opening Team training for an entire week, I did nothing but look around and stare at this and when the trainers finally pointed out the Hidden Mickey, I pointed out the Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Pluto.

Our waiter told us about the Donald, but we could not find it! I thought I found a profile mickey too but maybe it was Minnie. It was packed so it was tough to maneuver. Very cool how they hid all the characters on it. :)

828tnt

Original Poster
This is not the best shot, maybe someone has better. It is from Splash Mountain, and I was just proud to keep the camera out this long!

IMG_2259.jpg

there used to be another hm in this ride, it was 3 bobbers sitting in one of the scenes. but i haven't seen it for a couple years now......

btw, go psu!!! nit champs! who knew we had a hoops team? lol....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom