WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

AngryEyes

Cinnamon Roll at Main Street Bakery - hopefully it sticks around after the refurb :)

IMG_4279.jpg

This is the most beautiful sight these eyes have ever seen.

NewfieFan

Actually they do sell pizza by the slice. There is a window to the left (when facing the restuarant), they open at 12 (acutally 12:10 as they are on European time, LOL) but only on days the park will be especially busy. There is always a line forming by 12 and they only sell pepperoni or plain cheese. My daughters love the pizza and we always go by to see if they are serving that day when the world showcase opens.

Just an FYI, it's not the same pizza... unless something has changed recently. Many folks have researched this and it is a different pizza being sold at the window than inside the restaurant. I just wouldn't want someone to order it expecting the exact same pizza as inside and then be disappointed.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
What is this? Looks great! And does anyone know if Via Napoli sells pizza by the slice? I have got to try it.

Would doubt if Via Napoli would sell pizza by the slice.Get the Mezzo Metro ( half a metre ) Then you'll have 12 slices.;)

When it is sold at the take out window,which is open seasonally, it isn't the same style pizza, it is the rectangle pan pizza in square slices. It is good stop gap snack, mini lunch but certainly not Via Napoli pizza.

dupac

thank you for sharing those! what is that In the first and last picture??? how was your experience ?

Bread (delicious... I'm a carb girl)
Striped sea bass with risotto (my dish)
And lobster pasta (boyfriend's dish)

My dish was actually the Catch of the Day. I loved mine sooo much and Jer thought his pasta was good. I also gpt the chocolate wave which ended up being my favorite dessert. My experience was great. It was a little loud and we weren't too close to the tank but I really enjoyed it.

agorna

Bread (delicious... I'm a carb girl)
Striped sea bass with risotto (my dish)
And lobster pasta (boyfriend's dish)

My dish was actually the Catch of the Day. I loved mine sooo much and Jer thought his pasta was good. I also gpt the chocolate wave which ended up being my favorite dessert. My experience was great. It was a little loud and we weren't too close to the tank but I really enjoyed it.

yummmm! can't wait for my turn!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom