Shall we start with breakfast at Kona:

9109157632_94803ac87b_d.jpg
Pineapple and Macadamia Nut Pancakes
9106930333_a663e70917_d.jpg
Tonga Toast, untouched by human hand!!!
9106929933_c46d39d3c2_d.jpg
Just couldn't help ourselves :oops::rolleyes::D:D Mmmmmmm

Maelstrom Troll

Alright that cookie is making me want to lick my screen. We will only be in the parks for 2 days next visit (pre cruise trip), but that is DEFINITELY on my list of snacks. Here is my contribution, the lovely light, tangy, citrusy Grapefruit Cake from Brown Derby.

Edited to add that the Dole Whip Floats aren't as enjoyable now that I have a 3 year old. She drinks all the pineapple juice!!! ;)

Pooh'sBuddy

I am thinking of trying this on my next trip. How was it? Is it really sweet? Does it have a lot of pineapples in it?

The hubby had this, but I got a bite. It was very well blended. The bbq sauce was savory to counteract the sweet pineapple. No overpowering flavors one way or the other. I would think you could order it with more or less, depending on what you want. I would recommend it highly.

NiarrNDisney

Alright that cookie is making me want to lick my screen. We will only be in the parks for 2 days next visit (pre cruise trip), but that is DEFINITELY on my list of snacks. Here is my contribution, the lovely light, tangy, citrusy Grapefruit Cake from Brown Derby.

Edited to add that the Dole Whip Floats aren't as enjoyable now that I have a 3 year old. She drinks all the pineapple juice!!! ;)

OMG! It's my favoritye treat in the World!!! :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom