WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

armyfamilyof5

Would doubt if Via Napoli would sell pizza by the slice.Get the Mezzo Metro ( half a metre ) Then you'll have 12 slices.;)

Actually they do sell pizza by the slice. There is a window to the left (when facing the restuarant), they open at 12 (acutally 12:10 as they are on European time, LOL) but only on days the park will be especially busy. There is always a line forming by 12 and they only sell pepperoni or plain cheese. My daughters love the pizza and we always go by to see if they are serving that day when the world showcase opens.

lisak09

DSCF0789.jpg

Raglan Road

PolynesianPrincess

I would love to see some more pics from BOG and some pics of the food from CRT breakfast if anyone has any! those are the two restaurants I haven't been to yet and I have made reservations for them so I'd love to know what to expect :)
thank you!!

I am going to breakfast at CRT in 3 weeks. And I take pictures of all our food so I will make sure to post those when I get back :)

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
UGH!!! Why do I look at this forum when I'm hungry!
Right? No breakfast I'm powerful hungry...stomach growling like all get out...person in the next cube thought there was a tiger loose..... I know I should be blaming myself for coming on here...but really it's everyone's fault that's posting these pictures...I HATE YOU GUYS!!!!

PolynesianPrincess

Freaking Delicious.
the ONLY problem with this delicious awesomeness is that I'm usually too full to eat as much of it as my brain and heart want to.

I wonder if you saddled up to the bar and just ordered this as a desert could you???

Same here!! I have to tell myself to stop indulging in all the other deliciousness they keep bringing to the table to save room for this! We're eating there for my cousin's birthday dinner and they're newbies to 'Ohana. I've explained to them several times... "you HAVE to save rom for dessert!!!!" :p

And they should have this as a dessert only option! I actually think I heard that if you order it at Kona Cafe as a dessert they will bring it for you? Hmmm.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom